Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newstalk on FM not working

• 23-02-2021 1:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,778 ✭✭✭

Anybody else having troubles running newstalk on FM? was working fine yesterday morning not working this morning

Every other radio station coming in fine

Trying to figure out if it's a regional, national or car radio issue

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,917 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I had a little bit of trouble with it on my car radio around lunchtime yesterday, but a quick search through the frequencies found it again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,778 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

I had a little bit of trouble with it on my car radio around lunchtime yesterday, but a quick search through the frequencies found it again.

I tried that this morning and nothing, sounds like they're slowly fixing the problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭Comhrá

I think it may have been due to a problem with the radio transmitters up on Woodcock Hill serving the Limerick City area rather than with Newstalk.

RTE Radio One was off the air on 89.4 MHz too for quite a while on Mon morning. These outages with transmitters on Woodcock are a fairly frequent occurrence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,778 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Thanks for the help everybody, seems to be back working now, the car shall live another year

Advertisement