Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TV picture settings

• 23-02-2021 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭

Just noticed the Champions League games the last week, the picture quality seems a bit off. Im guessing this is my TV rather than the feed. Does anyone know where I can get different settings for the best viewing for sports/movies etc? Any auto settings just doesnt seem right

Its as Sony Android 64"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,858 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

What source are you watching the match from?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

What source are you watching the match from?

Im watching via Sky Q

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,858 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Im watching via Sky Q

I've an older model Sony, I would switch between modes Auto, General and Sport for best picture, some can show lag for sport depending on what you are watching. Mine also has a Theatre mode button, I find this good for watching Netflix or a Blu-ray but if you have this on for live sport the picture slows down and looks kind of fake so I would turn this off for sport.

Try also changing the outputs on Sky Q box 1080i, 1080p or 2160p to see what works best...
    https://www.sky.com/help/articles/changing-the-screen-resolution-setting

Advertisement