Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment slip on demand

Options
  • 24-02-2021 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've been asked to provide a "payment slip with visible senders name, reference number, date and amount of the transaction" for a transaction that the reciever has not yet recieved. Is there a place on 365 where I can get this info?  It was done via "Send Payment" on 365.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Foxx92 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've been asked to provide a "payment slip with visible senders name, reference number, date and amount of the transaction" for a transaction that the reciever has not yet recieved. Is there a place on 365 where I can get this info?  It was done via "Send Payment" on 365.
    Hi Foxx92

Thanks for checking in with us on this. 

As it was transferred using BOI365, yes you can certainly login to the App, select Services and scroll to Send A Message and request a 'proof of payment' for this. A colleague will send it back to you.  

If you are logged into our original site, it's Service Desk - Ask a Question. 

Hoping this helps, any further questions feel free to check back in with us. 

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Foxx92

Foxx92 wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi Foxx92

Thanks for checking in with us on this. 

As it was transferred using BOI365, yes you can certainly login to the App, select Services and scroll to Send A Message and request a 'proof of payment' for this. A colleague will send it back to you.  

If you are logged into our original site, it's Service Desk - Ask a Question. 

Hoping this helps, any further questions feel free to check back in with us. 

Many thanks
    Alison
    Thanks Alison :)

Advertisement