Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW26 Captains poll

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

This is my biggest captain pick of the season Bruno or Kane which one to triple!!

I feel Bruno is the "safer" option if there's such a thing because Spurs have gone full Mourinho!

Im chasing someone in my work money league he's 34 points ahead he's already played his tc and doesn't currently have Kane.....

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Fernandez right now but I have so many captain options.. Kane son gundo barnes vardy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

This is my biggest captain pick of the season Bruno or Kane which one to triple!!

I feel Bruno is the "safer" option if there's such a thing because Spurs have gone full Mourinho!

Im chasing someone in my work money league he's 34 points ahead he's already played his tc and doesn't currently have Kane.....

34 points, pfft.
    Bruno for you so, just having Kane is differential enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    Fernandez right now but I have so many captain options.. Kane son gundo barnes vardy

Yeah it's a really hard call.

Gone Bruno as Kane plays both my keepers, DCL very tempting though

F1ngers wrote: »
    34 points, pfft.
    Bruno for you so, just having Kane is differential enough.

That's exactly how I feel if he doesn't end up bringing in Kane anything he gets will be a bonus!

Think Bruno tc it is so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

I'm leaning towards Rodriguez with Everton, flirted with DCL but decided to get in Jesus instead, my main concern is that pretty much every time I own Rodriguez.... He doesn't perform as strong as others in the gameweek.

I think Southampton and west brom are both capable of conceding goals... I have taken a -8 to remove grealish and ings from my squad, as I suspect neither will be capable of producing points this gameweek, I have kept on to maddison and also taken cresswell out of my team and put Seamus Coleman in .

As a Liverpool fan it feels wierd but hope Everton can keep two clean sheets and actually get on the scoreboard.

My team is :
    Cancelo
    Maguire, Aina, Coleman
    Bruno, Salah, raphina, Rodriguez
    Jesus, bamford and decordova Reid

Bench: Martinez, maddison, chilwell and Zouma

Sitting around the 1.7million mark so not competing in anything, just looking to survive

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

I'm leaning towards Rodriguez with Everton, flirted with DCL but decided to get in Jesus instead, my main concern is that pretty much every time I own Rodriguez.... He doesn't perform as strong as others in the gameweek.

I think Southampton and west brom are both capable of conceding goals... I have taken a -8 to remove grealish and ings from my squad, as I suspect neither will be capable of producing points this gameweek, I have kept on to maddison and also taken cresswell out of my team and put Seamus Coleman in .

As a Liverpool fan it feels wierd but hope Everton can keep two clean sheets and actually get on the scoreboard.

My team is :
    Cancelo
    Maguire, Aina, Coleman
    Bruno, Salah, raphina, Rodriguez
    Jesus, bamford and decordova Reid

Bench: Martinez, maddison, chilwell and Zouma

Sitting around the 1.7million mark so not competing in anything, just looking to survive

Cancelo's versatility knows no bounds :pac:

Looks good. I am just not sure about decordova reid....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Really want to TC Son... But Bruno and Salah are more sensible picks and are penalty takers..

Spurs fixtures are very appealing.. is it a trap?

Anyone on Son?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Cancelo's versatility knows no bounds :pac:

Looks good. I am just not sure about decordova reid....

Cancelo is so I can avoid the torture of pep roulette, the decordova Reid was because I think Fulham can get results (they have been unfortunate with luck) and lookman hurt me with that penalty earlier in the year...so I vowed not to put him back in.

To be honest my team is a shambles, was working ok till Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭cizolin

thewools wrote: »
    Really want to TC Son... But Bruno and Salah are more sensible picks and are penalty takers..

Spurs fixtures are very appealing.. is it a trap?

Anyone on Son?

Me :)...just brought him in and decided to go with it was differential. It's a gamble

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Front 8 of
    GunDog, Foden, Salah, Bruno
    Kane, Werner, Maja

I've enough differentials in there already but still very tempted to TC Salah who no one else seems to be doing.

Also. I'd love a double captain chip instead of the triple. I'd be much happier with having two captains this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭eggy81

Any chance gundog starts both games.

eggy81 wrote: »

If I knew that...

I don't think so this week myself. I've got the pep calls right apart from his defence in the last month and rotated Foden and Gundog in and out of my team. I just don't see him getting two full games this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

There's a chance. But I'd lean towards him starting one from the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

It's still on Harvey Barnes at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Liverpool will be falling far behind if they dont win both games
    Gundogan hopefully starts both. Only recently brought him in to bring Kane back in my frontline.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭eggy81

I’m stuck between Kane son Bruno Gundogan Watkins and Martinez. Gundogan is most tempting but Kane or Bruno probably the sensible option. On Kane as of now.

Right. Gone with Salah TC. His form is surprisingly ahead of Kane and DCL but behind Bruno. No champions League this week so a good week off. He's two goals ahead in the golden boot race so will be keen to win that. Pool are due a bounce and I hope the Chelsea match in particular we see their blazing start to a game because they need to win that match.

If Bruno had even one home fixture of the two I'd be on him. Now 20 minutes to hold my nerve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Going to play it safe with Kane. Be interesting to see picks across mini leagues, expecting mostly Kanes, Brunos and DCLs and a lot of triple captains used.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,235 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Ended up inching Salah over Bruno for the TC. Those Sheff United defensive injuries

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Bif

DCL...buyers regret already!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Ros1234

Kane TC

Difficult one this week... went with Salah.

Difficult one this week... went with Salah.

As long as Sheffield United don't score first but they have to go for wins now and will smell blood with Liverpool. That's what I'm hoping for, a nice 4 all draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,229 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Salah C, would have went TC if I hadn't went BB.

Not often Salah TC is a differential.

Advertisement