If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycle old tv when buying new one

Options
  • 24-02-2021 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering if i buy a new telly from you (Im in republic of ireland) will you collect my old telly when delivering. thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

jmorrisey wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if i buy a new telly from you (Im in republic of ireland) will you collect my old telly when delivering. thanks
    Hi JMorrisey.

Thanks for the post.

We can arrange for your old television to be collected for disposal when we delivery out the new one.
    You just need to email us once you have ordered and let us know the size and it it is a CRT or Flat screen.
    It must be sitting ready at your front door for our courier as they can not enter your property or wait around while items are disconnected.

They may also require a lift depending on the size and weight of the old television :)

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

Hi JMorrisey.

Thanks for the post.

We can arrange for your old television to be collected for disposal when we delivery out the new one.
    You just need to email us once you have ordered and let us know the size and it it is a CRT or Flat screen.
    It must be sitting ready at your front door for our courier as they can not enter your property or wait around while items are disconnected.

They may also require a lift depending on the size and weight of the old television :)
    cheers

Hi JMorrisey.

Thanks for the post.

cheers
    No problem at all JMorrisey :)

Let me know when you have ordered and I'll keep my eye out for your email and will make sure the collection gets added for you.

Hi JMorrisey.

Thanks for the post.

cheers

Let me know when you have ordered and I'll keep my eye out for your email and will make sure the collection gets added for you.
    ordered there now...it was the [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]LG 65UN81006LB . Is there 6 year guarantee on that? Ill send email now concerning collection of old telly[/font]

Hi JMorrisey.

Thanks for the post.

cheers

ordered there now...it was the [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]LG 65UN81006LB . Is there 6 year guarantee on that? Ill send email now concerning collection of old telly[/font]
    Hi JMorrisey.

Thanks for the order :)

There is indeed our VIP 6 year guarantee free of charge with that TV.

Our courier will be in touch regarding the delivery and collection.

If you have any issues please let me know.

• Advertisement

Hi JMorrisey.

Thanks for the post.

cheers

Hi JMorrisey.

Hi can someone check up on my order please. 
    Ordered on 24th February, delivery attempted to wrong address yesterday and was told id receive update this morning about delivery to correct address today. I've heard nothing though. Ive sent email to you too. To be honest this is my first time ordering from Richersounds based on the rave reviews here on boards and I'm not overly happy with how things have panned out so far. It turns out I could have got the same tv for cheaper locally too. 

Anyway at this stage can someone get back to me asap please. I promised the young ones they'd have telly to watch this evening!!

Thanks

Hi JMorrisey.

Thanks for the post.

cheers

Hi JMorrisey.

Ordered on 24th February, delivery attempted to wrong address yesterday and was told id receive update this morning about delivery to correct address today. I've heard nothing though. Ive sent email to you too. To be honest this is my first time ordering from Richersounds based on the rave reviews here on boards and I'm not overly happy with how things have panned out so far. It turns out I could have got the same tv for cheaper locally too. 

Anyway at this stage can someone get back to me asap please. I promised the young ones they'd have telly to watch this evening!!

Thanks
    Hi JMorrisey.

I really do apologies for the hassle you have had with your purchase.

This is the first I have heard of the issue and will look into is straight away for you.

If you can let me know the cheaper price and the company offering it I can look into it for a price beat no problem at all.

I'll revert back ASAP.

Hi JMorrisey.

Thanks for the post.

cheers

Hi JMorrisey.

Thanks
    Hi JMorrisey.

This is the first I have heard of the issue and will look into is straight away for you.

If you can let me know the cheaper price and the company offering it I can look into it for a price beat no problem at all.

I'll revert back ASAP.
    Thanks Kenny , Ill send PM with order details

Hi JMorrisey.

Thanks for the post.

cheers

Hi JMorrisey.

Thanks
    Hi JMorrisey.

I'll revert back ASAP.
    Thanks Kenny , Ill send PM with order details
    Thanks JMorrisey.

I have our web team investigating this now for me as I type.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.