If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

55 inch tv delivered

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

skydish79 wrote: »
    Hi how much is this tv https://www.richersounds.com/lg-55un73006la.html delivered to county louth thanks
    Hi Skydish79.

The best price would be our web listed price of 499 Euro delivered or £449 + £6.99 shipping
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204765-lg-55un73006la-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

You are free to pay in which ever currency works out to be the cheapest for you.

There are no further customs or taxes to paid on goods purchased from ourselves.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭skydish79

Hi how much is this tv https://www.richersounds.com/lg-55un73006la.html delivered to county louth thanks
    Hi Skydish79.

The best price would be our web listed price of 499 Euro delivered or £449 + £6.99 shipping
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204765-lg-55un73006la-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

You are free to pay in which ever currency works out to be the cheapest for you.

There are no further customs or taxes to paid on goods purchased from ourselves.

Thanks that sounds good.

Just before I go with the purchase, is there any other tv in the same price range that you'd recommed instead of the one I linked

Hi Skydish79.

Thanks that sounds good.

Just before I go with the purchase, is there any other tv in the same price range that you'd recommed instead of the one I linked
    Hey Skydish79.

Thanks for coming back to me.

You could maybe check out the Samsung 55TU7100 its a little more expensive at £479 with £6.99 shipping or 529 Euro
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204594-samsung-ue55tu7100-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-with-apple-tv-app.aspx?swapstore=1

Would you recommend the samsung over the lg>?

What are the advantages?

What are the advantages?
    Hi Skydisk79.

The Samsung and the LG are both very similar.
    The Samsung might just pip it on picture quality and its smart hub is more in-depth.
    if the LG is used in Northern Ireland it would not have any f the catchup TV apps like BBC iPlayer etc.... LG say they will add them but can't give an ETA on when.

Both a good televisions at the price bracket.

• Advertisement

What are the advantages?
    Hi Skydisk79.

The Samsung might just pip it on picture quality and its smart hub is more in-depth.
    if the LG is used in Northern Ireland it would not have any f the catchup TV apps like BBC iPlayer etc.... LG say they will add them but can't give an ETA on when.

Ok I'll go with the samsung, €529 delivered ( there won't be any taxes to pay on delivery will there>?)

DO i order on here, on the website or phone?

What are the advantages?
    Hi Skydisk79.

Ok I'll go with the samsung, €529 delivered ( there won't be any taxes to pay on delivery will there>?)

Hi SkyDish79.

No problem at all.

You can order directly via our website and once the order lands we can get it processed straight away for you.

Once it gets dispatched our courier will then drop you a text with the delivery details.

There are no customs are taxes to be paid on items purchased from ourselves :)

Any issues please let me know.

What are the advantages?
    Hi Skydisk79.

Hi SkyDish79.

No problem at all.

You can order directly via our website and once the order lands we can get it processed straight away for you.

Once it gets dispatched our courier will then drop you a text with the delivery details.

Thanks will have to wait for a couple of weeks , not enough credit on my credit card to put through the transaction :(

What are the advantages?
    Hi Skydisk79.

Hi SkyDish79.

No problem at all.

Thanks will have to wait for a couple of weeks , not enough credit on my credit card to put through the transaction :(
    Hey SkyDisk79.

Sorry to hear that :(

Just drop me a post when your going to order and I can check stock again for you. Although if the Buy It Now button is on the website then 99% of the time there is stock.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.