Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beautybay

Options
  • 24-02-2021 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Is beautybay genuine? Where do they ship from?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

SeaMermaid wrote: »
    Is beautybay genuine? Where do they ship from?

I've ordered from them a lot over the years.They're definitely a genuine website.
    I've a delivery due tomorrow actually.

To the best of my knowledge they ship from mainland UK but include taxes and charges in their prices to IE customers so there are no nasty surprises on delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I’ve ordered from them for years, most recently on Thursday last week and had the stuff on the Monday. No idea where they’re shipping from but they are covering Brexit fees for EU customers so no need to worry about any of that stuff.
    I’ve always found them and Cloud 10 to be very good.

Look Fantastic used to be my go-to but they have been absolutely horrific since Black Friday, orders taking well over a month to come and arriving missing items or damaged. Getting a refund is a nightmare.
    I got delivery today of stuff I ordered on the 2nd of January, which I think is a bit of a joke.
    It’s a shame because they were my number one choice for years. I’m hoping it’s just Brexit teething issues, so I’ll try again in a few weeks to see if there’s any improvement.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

^^ Same experience with Look Fantastic. I ordered from the .ie site at the beginning of Feb. Got an email saying everything had shipped a couple of days later. Then a few days after that, I got an email saying 1 item was delayed. The delayed item turned up first, in a damaged box, and the rest of the stuff finally turned up on Tuesday. The prices weren't even much lower than my local shops, so I won't be ordering from them again for a while :(

• Subscribers Posts: 342 ✭✭NicsM

I'll definitely be avoiding Look Fantastic for the foreseeable, ordered an Aquis hair turban on Black Friday and it finally arrived last week. Initially it was on backorder but it was dispatched in January and sent back to them twice – they were utterly unprepared for Brexit/Customs.

I think Beautybay is brilliant, I used to only order from them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭danois

Beautybay seems to be good. I use them for the bits I can’t get from beautyfeatures.ie. I’m trying to shop Irish as much as possible so beautyFeatures would deffo be my first option. They have Olaplex which I can tell ya is the only thing keeping my hair on my head 😂😂 box dye is gona make it fall out at this rate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I ordered from cloud 10 at 1:30pm yesterday and it was just delivered there, I didn’t even pay extra for next day delivery. Excellent service, will be using them going forward instead of LF.

Advertisement