If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sanus Swivel TV base and Sonos Playbase

Options
  • 25-02-2021 6:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm interested in purchasing a black Sanus Swivel TV base WSTV1-B2 along with a Sonos Playbase in black. Could you tell me is there any plans to make the Sonos Playbase available online again anytime soon and if so what would be your best price in sterling for both to include delivery to Co. Wexford.

Thanks

Decoda

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Decoda wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm interested in purchasing a black Sanus Swivel TV base WSTV1-B2 along with a Sonos Playbase in black. Could you tell me is there any plans to make the Sonos Playbase available online again anytime soon and if so what would be your best price in sterling for both to include delivery to Co. Wexford.

Thanks

Decoda
    Hi Decoda.

Thanks for the post.

At the moment we have a very small quantity of the Playbase in the White Finish.
    The Black version is totally out of stock and there is no further ETA on more arriving or if we will even see anymore.
    I notice the Black version has been removed from .co.uk website which could be an indication that they are discontinued.
    Going on some research online it does seem it has now finished.

The White version is priced at 549 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202554-sonos-playbase-white-white-soundbase-wireless-speaker.aspx

The WSTV1 is currently in stock and priced at 99 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202567-sanus-wstv1-b2-playbase-stand-playbase-stand.aspx

I might have a display Playbase I could offer but I would need to confirm it's condition. (I'll see if I can get one of the guys at the store today to inspect it).

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for coming back to me. If you could give me some idea of the condition, any warranty and the cost I'd like to consider it as an option. 

Regards

D.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for coming back to me. If you could give me some idea of the condition, any warranty and the cost I'd like to consider it as an option. 

Regards

D.
    Hi Decoda.

No problem at all.

I'll get the guys at the store tomorrow to give me the full rum down on its condition.
    It would come with our 6 year VIP guarantee just like a new sealed unit.

I'll also see what sort of a deal I can offer you on it once I get the condition confirmed.

Have a good evening and I be in touch tomorrow.

Hi Kenny, just bumping this.

Regards

D.

Hi Kenny, just bumping this.

Regards

D.
    Hi Decoda.

I have checked myself as I'm at the store today and it is not in the best of condition.
    It has several scratches to the top of it from items getting set on top of it.

If you want to PM me your email address I can take some photos of it tomorrow and send them to you for a look.

• Advertisement

Thanks for haivng a look at it for me Kenny, it's a shame about the scratches as its a present for my sons 21st. I am finding it hard to source in black anywhere else as it looks like it's coming to the end of its lifespan which is  a shame as I have one myself and really like it. 

Would you be able to let me know the best price on the Sanus stand in black and a Sonus Beam also in black with delivery to Wexford?

Many thanks

Decoda

Thanks for haivng a look at it for me Kenny, it's a shame about the scratches as its a present for my sons 21st. I am finding it hard to source in black anywhere else as it looks like it's coming to the end of its lifespan which is  a shame as I have one myself and really like it. 

Would you be able to let me know the best price on the Sanus stand in black and a Sonus Beam also in black with delivery to Wexford?

Many thanks

Decoda
    Hi Decoda.

It is unfortunate that it is marked as it does look like is came to the end of its run and will be discontinued.

On the Beam the best price at the moment would be the web listed 429 Euro (Stock is getting low on these).
    The WSTV1 is currently in stock and priced at 99 Euro. I could squeeze this too 88 Euro.
    Delivery is included in the Euro pricing.
    Total would then be 517 Euro.

Many thanks

Decoda
    Hi Decoda.

It is unfortunate that it is marked as it does look like is came to the end of its run and will be discontinued.

On the Beam the best price at the moment would be the web listed 429 Euro (Stock is getting low on these).
    The WSTV1 is currently in stock and priced at 99 Euro. I could squeeze this too 88 Euro.

Kenny,

Thanks for the price. I'm happy to go ahead with the euro price of €517 for the Beam and the tv stand. Can you let me know how to proceed?
    Regards

D.

Many thanks

Decoda
    Hi Decoda.

Kenny,

Thanks for the price. I'm happy to go ahead with the euro price of €517 for the Beam and the tv stand. Can you let me know how to proceed?
    Regards

D.
    Hey D.

If you PM me your contact number we can give you a bell to finalise the order up :)

Cheers kenny, PM sent.

• Advertisement

Cheers kenny, PM sent.
    Thanks Decoda.

We will drop you a call ASAP :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.