Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness Surger

Options
1272829303133»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Hungry Burger

I find the quality of the surger cans has fallen significantly since launch, I can’t notice the difference between them and the normal cans. I find the widget Beamish cans to be creamier.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭wersal gummage

Same, the Beamish are noticeably better, I've switched over completely the last few months (and I'd be a Guinness person so no sort of inherent prejudice). Lidl has the four pack reduced every few weeks too.

The Beamish has way more air (nitrogen?) in them though and takes an age to release with the pin, even when you think it's empty there's still a bit left!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Is there supposed to be a noise from the nitrosurge? Mines deathly quiet and pints are decent but I thought they'd be something coming from it if it's forcing the Guinness out

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

It's not forcing the Guinness out, it's shaking it with ultrasound. Ultrasound is famously not very loud.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

🤣🤣

Ok I had a different idea of what was happening.

Cheers!

• Advertisement
Advertisement