Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enclosed space to let dog run off the lead

Options
  • 25-02-2021 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Is there any fenced/ enclosed place in the Grange/Donnybrook/Douglas area that I can let our foster dog run around of the lead?

He's not a bother on the lead, but is new and so do not trust his recall yet. I would like him to be able to let loose once or twice a week.

I know Dublin has at least one proper dog park, can't let Dublin be better than Cork!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Vivara

It may be a little beyond the areas you suggested, but Clover Hill Park on the Skehard Road, between Ballintemple and Blackrock, always struck me as a good ol' park to let a dog have a run around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Clover hill park on Skehard road is where I, and a lot of other dog owners go to let dog have a run off lead. It's completely enclosed with walls and a gate. You've find a lot of other well behaved dogs and owners there, and they are mostly good at picking up waste. (Some exceptions on the waste)

We usually bring a ball and racquet for some running.

Advertisement