Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Website dropping services?

Options
  • 25-02-2021 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Despite on line searches showing that private messaging is still available in the new website, I cannot find the way to generate a new message. 
    I see that you can open the historical messages, but that part of the website has no way to generate a new query.

I have a small investment account and it seems that access to the details of that has also been "greyed out".
    The new site seems to have substantially less functionality and is less user friendly (e.g. absence of quick transfer on home page) than the older site.

Am I missing something?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

oheidhinm wrote: »
    Despite on line searches showing that private messaging is still available in the new website, I cannot find the way to generate a new message. 
    I see that you can open the historical messages, but that part of the website has no way to generate a new query.

I have a small investment account and it seems that access to the details of that has also been "greyed out".
    The new site seems to have substantially less functionality and is less user friendly (e.g. absence of quick transfer on home page) than the older site.

Am I missing something?
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. You can certainly still send us a message on Banking 365 online through the main website and through the mobile app.

To do this please log into the account, select services and scroll down to the very bottom and in the left hand corner you will see the option to "send us a message".

Can we check with you the type of investment account you hold? Generally with deposit savings accounts  it is only possible to view the balance online and submit a request to withdraw from the account. 365 online would not generally allow you to view transactions on the account.

All payments now need to be securely approved under SCA and for this reason the quick transfer option has been removed. Payments can be made under the payments tab on 365 online.

I hope this helps and that you remain safe and well during this time.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement