Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for new PlayStation move controllers (Dublin)

Options
  • 25-02-2021 8:02pm

I live in Dublin. I tried a few websites (Smyth's, GameStop, Argos, Amazon UK) but they seem to be sold out. Any idea where I might find a set?

I also tried Curry's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Tsdckcaj

I live in Dublin. I tried a few websites (Smyth's, GameStop, Argos, Amazon UK) but they seem to be sold out. Any idea where I might find a set?

I also tried Curry's

They're hard to come by. Smyths had them in stock a few weeks back and sold out the same day.

JackCDSt wrote: »
    They're hard to come by. Smyths had them in stock a few weeks back and sold out the same day.

It's strange, isn't it? There's no stock anywhere. When I bought the VR set it was easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Tsdckcaj

It's strange, isn't it? There's no stock anywhere. When I bought the VR set it was easy.

Yeah, I'd say keeping an eye on Smyths is your best bet.

Advertisement