Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What musical instrument would you love to play?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭Stovepipe

mandolin.Love the sound.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I'd love to learn to play lots of instruments, unfortunately my musical talents are limited to the doorbell...

I'ld love to be able to play the harp, the cello, the glockenspiel and the kalimba, one of these hang drums. A friend of mine from Senegal plays the kora, a harp-lute. It has such a gorgeous sound... Any and all of those!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

frosty123 wrote: »
    How about the tambourine..surely that's a sinch?

Jack Cooley is yer man for Irish trad anyway accompanying his brother Joe. I play tambourine or should I say tambodhran and the bodhran at sessions myself.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Advertisement