Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long will we be made WFH?

Options
  • 26-02-2021 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

With the majority of the adult population projected to be vaccinated by the end of June, is it realistic to say that we’ll be back in the office from September onward? Or will they play it safe and anyone who can work from home continue until next January

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

I’m only guessing but I’d say that they will stop making people work from home around October. However, I think a lot of companies will keep people working from home.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Working from home will probably be one of the last measures to go imo. It doesn't cost the economy a lot, and could even be seen a net benefit due to less pollution and faster travel due to less traffic.

Also, I think a lot of people will be asking for WFH at least 2/3 days a week going forward, as they know they can work that way just fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭questionmark?

2022 for a lot of multinationals IMO.

Lot of people/companies I can see moving towards a 3/2 split between home and the office.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: Already a thread on this for you to post in.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058059949

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement