Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old loan

Options
  • 26-02-2021 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello, i took a loan in 2000. I moved away for 10 years and just didnt pay it back. Will it be on CCR.
    I tried calling BOI a few times with requests to pay it off and they couldnt help me at all. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie today. 

I'm afraid as we do not have account access here we wouldn't be able to look into this or advise you further in relation to this. 

We would advise that you contact our Credit Operations Team on 1850222200 and an advisor would be able to offer some guidance to you on this. 

I hope this information helps. 

Thanks, Eve 

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Fearofgod

Hi there, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie today. 

I'm afraid as we do not have account access here we wouldn't be able to look into this or advise you further in relation to this. 

We would advise that you contact our Credit Operations Team on 1850222200 and an advisor would be able to offer some guidance to you on this. 

I hope this information helps. 

Thanks, Eve 
    thanks, will do!

Advertisement