Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lady Gaga’s dog Walker shot and dogs taken.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 Ratcatcher100

she got her dogs back but this is a terrible president and now all celeb dogs will be targeted. I personally think people should never show their dogs on social media or tik tok or facebook. Thieves are trawling these sites to find dogs and then they know their names, their walking routes etc. all pet pics should be banned off all social media.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,465 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

she got her dogs back but this is a terrible president and now all celeb dogs will be targeted. I personally think people should never show their dogs on social media or tik tok or facebook. Thieves are trawling these sites to find dogs and then they know their names, their walking routes etc. all pet pics should be banned off all social media.

Ah now that's going a bit far. Yes there is a lot of pics of them that maybe should not be up there but I would not go as far as saying all pics should be banned. Just as long as the pic does not give anything substantial away like the walking route or the dogs name then it should be fine. A clever person would use a nickname for there dog on social media anyway it's not like the dog is going to be reading it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,465 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Just saw this on the itv news. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/entertainment-arts-56196226

Apparently the fella was shot while trying to protect the dogs. Someone would have to shoot me too to remove a dog from my possession. Brave fella, hope he recovers quickly.
    The same here and more so if I was been paid to mind someone else's dogs.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 Ratcatcher100

Celebrities are the reason a lot of the sugars ( followers) get dogs they really dont want cos they want to be like their hero. Their photos fuel a lot of misery for dogs - celebs keep some of your happiness private show you handbags minus the dogs !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,246 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Quick!
    Close the post your pet pics thread.
    It's only asking for trouble, really!

(my favourite thread in this forum)

• Advertisement

According to this article on BBC News its not known whether the attack was because they were known to be Lady Gaga's dogs, or just because they were french bulldogs.

Apparently, its not the first such incident involving french bulldogs. Have to say if the article is accurate, I didn't know they were so popular or so hard to breed. Puppies costing between $2k and $10k as artificial insemination is required and delivery is usually by c-section?!?

A report of a violent theft of a french bulldog in Cork. :(

Very happy the owner and his dog has been reunited, but this stuff is scary.

Advertisement