Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW 26 Match Day thread - the biggun'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭crushproof

Took Bale out to get Barnes and Gundo in. Ffs why do I put myself through this torture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

crushproof wrote: »
    Took Bale out to get Barnes and Gundo in. Ffs why do I put myself through this torture.

Lets hope your username checks out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,785 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Bale was one of the FPL greats back when he was down as a defender. Good times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,509 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Oh my god that was a near death experience

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

CSF wrote: »
    Oh my god that was a near death experience

Going to cost Kane a bps - huge miss

• Advertisement

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Going to cost Kane a bps - huge miss

Yeah looks like a 6 point score. Saw my life flash before my eyes as that ball came across.

31 points scored from goals in that game, just four of those for Kane at 11.1 million. Not enough to keep him, will swap for de Bruyne after blank week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

6 points for captain Kane (12 in total) is really disappointing given they won 4-0.

31 points scored from goals in that game, just four of those for Kane at 11.1 million. Not enough to keep him, will swap for de Bruyne after blank week.

You have to keep him against Palace at home. It’s part of the rules of the game. Compulsory.

Areola, Kane and Son (TC) today has gone decent so far, 65 from 7, Werner being bench is beautiful as took him out for Kane.

• Advertisement

6 points for captain Kane (12 in total) is really disappointing given they won 4-0.

Yeah it’s probably a score most of the captainers wouldn’t have been horrified by before the game, but given the scoreline, yeah.

It’s that kind of score that means neither owners nor non-owners can be delighted or traumatised. From where it was after 20 mins I’m heaving breaths of relief though. Thought he was gonna go wild on me.

Areola, Kane and Son (TC) today has gone decent so far, 65 from 7, Werner being bench is beautiful as took him out for Kane.

Nice shout on the TC

Kane not even close to a bonus point ��

Kane not even close to a bonus point ��

He was very close until that big late miss. Took him out of the equation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Don't own Kane

Rivals have him TC'd

I own Son and Regulion.

Went about as well as I could have hoped for

Nice shout on the TC

Still another game to go, but yea figured that Spurs likely to have high chance of CS given their opponents, that's 2 points more that Son can get over Kane, coupled with the fact that i usually bang on about Kane being a 1 goal man this season, made sense to go with Son. I only ended up getting Kane in due to his ownership skyrocketing during the week, i posted last wee when he was owned by 18%, and he was close on 30% towards later part of the week.

Was going to do AWB to Regulion, but didn't think was worth the hit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Don't own Kane

Rivals have him TC'd

I own Son and Regulion.

Went about as well as I could have hoped for

Same with me except I don’t have Regulion. Must say I’m very happy. Son will end up on 11 vs 18 for those that TCd Kane. I can’t complain!!

Newbie20 wrote: »
    Same with me except I don’t have Regulion. Must say I’m very happy. Son will end up on 11 vs 18 for those that TCd Kane. I can’t complain!!

Yeah, the lack of bonus points is huge in that respect. Can be the difference between 0 and 9 for a TCer

You have to keep him against Palace at home. It’s part of the rules of the game. Compulsory.

You getting games mixed up? Spurs play Fulham next, not Palace :P

• Advertisement

You getting games mixed up? Spurs play Fulham next, not Palace :P

He couldn’t transfer him out before Fulham even if he wanted to ;)

possible penalty to united coming up - ref looking at monitor

Ref decided that wasn't handball - would have been harsh, but VAR asked ref to look at it so they obv thought there was a handball :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

No pen

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Not sure how that's not a penalty tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Thank god. It's horrific that owning Bruno still has the same EO as not owning sterling (20pc) has against me. Shaw involvement and a clean sheet with Bruno doing nothing is the best I can hope for here.

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Not sure how that's not a penalty tbh
    As someone who was very close to TCing Bruno, I don't think I could have lived with the scaldiness of that penalty if he'd gotten and scored it.

I've seen them given, mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭slimshady007

It was a clear pen. Ball was up at shoulder height and it touched his hand, not his shoulder or arm but his hand. It wasn't coming at speed or a ricochet of someone else so can't be any reason not to give it other than yet another poor refereeing decision.

It was a clear pen. Ball was up at shoulder height and it touched his hand, not his shoulder or arm but his hand. It wasn't coming at speed or a ricochet of someone else so can't be any reason not to give it other than yet another poor refereeing decision.
    Think I'd have edged a penalty aswell, but it doesn't constitute a clear and obvious error IMO.

You'd put 10 people in a room and at least 2 or 3 would say no penalty there. VAR shouldn't overrule IMO if they're consistent with what they say they're going to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Have Konsa and Rudiger on my bench and Pereira in my first XI...this is not going well. I actually hate strong benches, missing my boys Brewster and Mitchell!

• Advertisement

Advertisement