Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of ireland life

Options
  • 27-02-2021 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi looking for email address for bank of ireland life to discuss how far along is the process of moving pension to another company

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi Carlodlin, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

You'd certainly be able to email our BOI Life Team at info@bankofirelandlife.ie and one of my colleagues would be able to assist you as best they can with your query. 

I hope this information helps, if you have any further queries please feel free to get in touch with us here or on any of our other social platforms, we're certainly do our best to help in any way we can. 

Thanks, Eve 

• Registered Users Posts: 17 carlodlin

You'd certainly be able to email our BOI Life Team at info@bankofirelandlife.ie and one of my colleagues would be able to assist you as best they can with your query. 

I hope this information helps, if you have any further queries please feel free to get in touch with us here or on any of our other social platforms, we're certainly do our best to help in any way we can. 

Thanks, Eve 

Hi it won't deliver to this email don't know why

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

carlodlin wrote: »

Thanks, Eve 

Hi it won't deliver to this email don't know why
    Hi Carlodlin, Thanks for getting back to us here. Can we check with you what is the error message you are receiving and have you tried sending from another email account. Alternatively you can call our pensions team directly on 1850882853 and our colleagues here will be more than happy to help with this.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement