Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hp Instant Ink to Ireland

Options
  • 27-02-2021 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi
    Can anyone provide a link to Hp Ireland website to sign up for instant ink. It keeps transferring me to UK website and wont let me change country.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Hi
    Can anyone provide a link to Hp Ireland website to sign up for instant ink. It keeps transferring me to UK website and wont let me change country.
    Thanks

I don't know what "instant ink" is, but I buy my HP supplies on https://www.hpshop.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Hi
    Thanks

Try this

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/ie/en/l/

Do you have a VPN running and connected to the UK? Maybe clear browser cache and try again? Went through the registration and it all seemed to keep Ireland as my country.

IMO instant ink is a bit dodgy, especially if you want to cancel. You could have one page printed from your cartridges and if you decide to cancel your subscription, the printer will not work until you put non instant ink cartridges in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Looking at cancelling my sub. Website says that any HP ink you have left after the end of the billing period won't work:

HP Instant Ink cartridges do not work after the end of your current billing period, and you are required to return them to HP. To continue printing after your billing cycle ends, make sure you have standard replacement ink cartridges ready to use in your printer.

Can that be true?

Advertisement