Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Boardser: Main House

Options

Comments

Rikand wrote: »
    Its amazing how many civil servants we have on forum games :D

Or maybe, its not lol :D

tenor.gif

Let's go! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 86,244 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

My guesses gone in, I'm beat, night all

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Now we're hurling!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

tenor.gif

Ear plugs at the ready housemates... unless people are planning to gate crash BB & R's... LotR marathon... ;)

tenor.gif

Now we're hurling!

You're not invited! :P

• Advertisement

ari101 wrote: »
    Ear plugs at the ready housemates... unless people are planning to gate crash BB & R's... LotR marathon... ;)

I will not make a lord of the ring joke. I will not. I'll be good.

I don't know whether to have respect or pity for the people answering those questions.

Big Boredser has quite an opinion of themselves thinking we'd answer 30 questions by 10am.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

We need one more for our game of tennis out in the garden

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47rm84wy62uvqmdaff8ul6xqbo1zta7ynm25dzgrmy&rid=giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I don't know whether to have respect or pity for the people answering those questions.

Big Boredser has quite an opinion of themselves thinking we'd answer 30 questions by 10am.

Ten minutes, random answers .
    Although I know you're protesting too much about the tasks /whatever , which means you have them already done !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Computer says no :(

You tried at least, maybe 32DD PM should have tried :D

• Advertisement

I will not make a lord of the ring joke. I will not. I'll be good.

Imagine a gif of Mrs Doyle saying ... go on, go on, go on,....

Although I know you're protesting too much about the tasks /whatever , which means you have them already done !

Being the Campaign Manager and Policy Advisor of the house's Matriarch, I can afford to chillax. The joys of having friends in high places.

I gave some of them a bit of research but I guessed a load... be interesting to see the real answers see how far off I am :D

Are you not?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Are you not?

Well you don't have to, how important is the chance to win veto? Maybe 2D feels bulletproof! ;)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Are you not?

Absolutely not.

Big Boredser wants boring players.

Absolutely not.

Big Boredser wants boring players.

:pac: You play your way Liana Old Spine, always entertaining ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I gave some of them a bit of research but I guessed a load... be interesting to see the real answers see how far off I am :D

Most of mine were guesses too , life's too short to go scrolling through BigBoardsers posts , I'd be there until next week and still wouldn't have half the answers!

FYI housemates, Roland is sleeping on the couch tonight! And no, I don't want to talk about it!! ... But if there's any booze left from last night, I could use it.

tenor.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

FYI housemates, Roland is sleeping on the couch tonight! And no, I don't want to talk about it!! ... But if there's any booze left from last night, I could use it.

Who is Roland? :D

• Advertisement

tenor.gif

I've got half a bottle of red wine here, happy to share, you can save me from myself ;)

Who is Roland? :D

Pet name! I guess I shouldn't use it anymore! :(:( Oh great.. here come the tears again!!!

I've got half a bottle of red wine here, happy to share, you can save me from myself ;)

Thank you Ari!! I always liked you!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Pet name! I guess I shouldn't use it anymore! :(:( Oh great.. here come the tears again!!!

Ah you know I need things explained...slowly :pac:

Ah you know I need things explained...slowly :pac:

That's ok. It's just so raw right now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

But if there's any booze left from last night, I could use it.

Here ya go BB

giphy-downsized-large.gif

That's ok. It's just so raw right now.

Okay, well use small words that I can understand when you explain. :D

Here ya go BB

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Thanks Seph. Keep it coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

JFC, 38 pages of this so far... Congrats Mo4 for getting HoH.

I might as well introduce myself. I'm a late-twentysomething computerer and a drawer of nasty things. I'm not sure if I'm technically a student again anymore, but I know I was from November until last week. (I might be busy, that's what I'm saying.) Hobbies include swearing at the computer, making whiteboard cartoons of a cannibalistic chicken creature, and telling people "I told you so".

There's a list of motivational quotes here ready to go, I'm dropping the first one in the morning. In the meantime, here's a hot chicken.

1GpimUF.jpg?1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thanks Seph. Keep it coming.

Yes yes drink up

tenor.gif

:pac::pac:

Advertisement