Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Boardser: Main House

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Baggly wrote: »
    Vote mam people. She did well last time and we seem to have a loophole where we can re nominate her almost immediately.

Please don't, I can't cope with too much pressure :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Stop you, you love a bit of trouble rising! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You loved it really mam :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Vote mam people. She did well last time and we seem to have a loophole where we can re nominate her almost immediately.

I agree with this - Mam, I didn't go out to try and rob your title. Forgive me please. I can't handle this pressure!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

cee_jay wrote: »
    I agree with this - Mam, I didn't go out to try and rob your title. Forgive me please. I can't handle this pressure!

Ya right.......I saw the look in your eyes and you wanted it from the moment she had it, well I hope your happy now...........

can I make you a tea or coffee :pac: ?

• Advertisement

cee_jay wrote: »

I'm delighted you have the title and all the responsibility that goes with it , enjoy :pac:

It results in you being name called , like trouble riser above :eek:

I need a coffee :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I'm delighted you have the title and all the responsibility that goes with it , enjoy :pac:

It results in you being name called , like trouble riser above :eek:

I need a coffee :D

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Someone get the future HoH her coffee.

Coffee. Always coffee.
    Beautiful, beautiful coffee.
    Tea can get in the sea.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I just caught up.

Ive done F all since arriving. How am I still here?

• Advertisement

Someone get the future HoH her coffee.

Ceejay loves coffee!

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I just caught up.

Ive done F all since arriving. How am I still here?

I'm guessing because you answered the challenge questions - but you are up for eviction tonight sooo...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

I'm guessing because you answered the challenge questions - but you are up for eviction tonight sooo...

But ceejay can change that if she? wants ;) Go make coffee for new HoH she has a few hours before renomination ;)

Well Im all about transparency.

I have been asked to join a secret alliance. I don't want to be part of any secret kliq.

Secret secrets are no fun, Secret secrets hurt someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

This Is Big Boardser

Big Boardser has a few Reminders for Houseguests...

1. Upcoming Challenges

Big Boardser gave you the opportunity to get a head start on some of the Challenges in your Diary Rooms, the deadline for the first of which is looming...

The Joke Is On You

Monday Night in the Big Boardser House is Open Mic Night where all Houseguests are invited to step up on stage and flex their funny bones...

All you have to do is tell us your best joke!

Post your best joke in your Diary Room Challenge Thread before 9pm Tonight, and Big Boardser will then post jokes from all Houseguests in the Main House Thread Anonymously.

Houseguests will then vote for their favourite jokes by thanking the posts, and the person with the most well received joke will win the coveted Power of Veto (this one well be a regular Veto, and not a Super Veto like today).

2. Head of Household Voting

Voting for HoH takes place via the Voting Form Below. All Houseguests can vote for HoH today, you have until 9pm to vote or change your votes...

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSema7pBJUZNQmg8jPH20-jl5Q1Wz_p49tAZN57AwSz-VLb88w/viewform

The link will always be in the Original Post of the Thread and it will be the same link all week long

3. Eviction Voting

Votes for Eviction will take place in your individual Diary Room Voting Threads

The Nominees for Today's Eviction have yet to be finalised, so you will probably want to hold off on voting until they are, which will be at the latest 3pm this afternoon

The Voting Window once Nominees are finalised most days will be from 3pm - 8pm, although initial Nominees will be announced each morning at 10am

When you do vote for Eviction, you must give reasons for why you're choosing to vote for that person in particular

If you are unsure about anything you can always ask Big Boardser via your Diary Room

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Well Im all about transparency.

I have been asked to join a secret alliance. I don't want to be part of any secret kliq.

Secret secrets are no fun, Secret secrets hurt someone.

Come join my alliance, its no secret and we're down a member now

Come join my alliance, its no secret and we're down a member now

Nah Im not down with that.

I dont know you guess well enough yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,250 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

OMG how many are gone?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    OMG how many are gone?

9 I think.

Like a scaled down version of the Thanos snap!

8Ev0qb.gif

I spent my weekend watching Wandavision, so Im all for Marvel gifs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

Jesus, was there a police raid last night?

Where is everyone gone?

The house feels so much emptier right now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Puts the pressure on for telling jokes - at least it'll only be 4 in the bed tonight, might be some better sleep ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Thats Boll@x Mods, evicting someone because they don't know enough about you. I can understand those who didn't play your Egotistic game getting the boot, but YellowFeather should be re-instated.

I'm not moving from the bed until they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,250 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Well we let you all have it pretty easy for the first day and a half or so in the House, so now it's time to start getting some of you out of here...

The 3 players with the lowest scores on each of the Teams are immediately eliminated from the House, so we will be saying goodbye, right this very moment, to...

duffman 13
    looksee
    sullivlo
    Liana Old Spine
    mustang shelly
    aceandstuff
    The Valeyard
    Reberetta

(and unluckiest of them all as they actually scored points) YellowFeather

Eliminated Players you must now leave the Big Boardser House, you will be redirected to the Jury Room or Spectators Lounge in the backroom very shortly by the Mods.
    You can no longer post or thank posts in here, or any Alliance chats in which you may have been part of.

You Are The Weakest Links... Goodbye!

What a birthday for Shelly, can our new HOH do anything to get them back?

Jesus, was there a police raid last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Kolido wrote: »
    Thats Boll@x Mods, evicting someone because they don't know enough about you. I can understand those who didn't play your Egotistic game getting the boot, but YellowFeather should be re-instated.

I'm not moving from the bed until they are.

Agree with Kolly but I'm already out of bed

beakerjoe wrote:

If you were interested in transparency you would have given the full story.

I invited you for chats but you never turned up, so I asked thr Mods to kill the alliance. Stop pretending you rejected it. You didn't turn up and the invite expired.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What a birthday for Shelly, can our new HOH do anything to get them back?

No I don't think so - I just have the ability to change who is up for eviction.
    I actually voted for Shelley as head of household yesterday for her birthday! I would like her back. If she didn't get her answers through, I hope it was because she was having the best birthday celebrations.

If you were interested in transparency you would have given the full story.

I invited you for chats but you never turned up, so I asked thr Mods to kill the alliance. Stop pretending you rejected it. You didn't turn up and the invite expired.

I did reject it, by ignoring it.

Nothing more to tell, except it was to join you and Duffman in block voting.

Why have a secret alliance.... why so shady?

If you want me to vote with you or befriend you, come to me in public.

At least Wrestlemaniac was public about his offer.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote:
    I did reject it, by ignoring it.

The offer was removed before you did anything, so not to argue semantics, but there was nothing for you to reject.
    beakerjoe wrote:
    Nothing more to tell, except it was to join you and Duffman in block voting.

Duffers hadn't joined before he died and the group was closed, so again, you have no idea what the offer was for. Its shadier that you are pretending you do.
    beakerjoe wrote:
    Why have a secret alliance.... why so shady?

I wanted info around challenges actually. Since we are being transparent now. I wanted to see if we all had thr same challenges on the same days. It was an information exchange. And thr reason is thr same as why everyone is doinh everything in this game... Its the same as why you are doing this lone wolf shtick.... To try to survive.

Advertisement