Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Boardser: Main House

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

if anyone needs a dress rehearsal for jokes, I'm more than happy to be a trial audience!

tenor.gif?itemid=16242461

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

#bringbackYellowFeather

IMG953577-e1444425041273.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Baggly looking wolfy from this exchange

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Baggly wrote: »
    The offer was removed before you did anything, so not to argue semantics, but there was nothing for you to reject.

Duffers hadn't joined before he died and the group was closed, so again, you have no idea what the offer was for. Its shadier that you are pretending you do.

I wanted info around challenges actually. Since we are being transparent now. I wanted to see if we all had thr same challenges on the same days. It was an information exchange. And thr reason is thr same as why everyone is doinh everything in this game... Its the same as why you are doing this lone wolf shtick.... To try to survive.

Theres no schtick. You asked me to join and I ignored it. I dont wanna be part of your alliance, nor do I want to participate in block voting.

You wanted info on the challenges? You expect me to buy that? Why not ask here in public.

You wanted to form a team. You had shady motives for a team to be formed.

I wanna win it, but not because of a voting strategy.

#bringbackYellowFeather

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The function to talk to people is a part of this game. If someone is trying to sell you that them being unwilling to be part of a team and work together is of benefit to you, I'd recommend you take a second look at that.

Simple fact of thr matter is that beaker claimed transparency but he is lying to you to try make himself seem less threatening.

The function to talk to people is a part of this game. If someone is trying to sell you that them being unwilling to be part of a team and work together is of benefit to you, I'd recommend you take a second look at that.

Simple fact of thr matter is that beaker claimed transparency but he is lying to you to try make himself seem less threatening.

Ill do me, you do shady you.

Im not the one trying to forge secret alliances in order to block vote people out to ensure I get to end game.

beakerjoe wrote:
    You wanted info on the challenges? You expect me to buy that? Why not ask here in public.

It's a competitive game. The fewer people that have thr knowledge the better. Stop pretending you don't understand why. Every person in this game is out for themselves.
    beakerjoe wrote:
    You wanted to form a team. You had shady motives for a team to be formed.

You seem to know an awful lot of info about a team you ignored and didn't join. Added to that, your info is factually wrong.
    beakerjoe wrote:
    I wanna win it, but not because of a voting strategy.

How are you going to win then beaker? What's your plan (asked in the name of transparency).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Kolido wrote: »
    #bringbackYellowFeather

Second the motion ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

oh, mind games have begun!!! :D:cool:

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote:
    Im not the one trying to forge secret alliances in order to block vote people out to ensure I get to end game.

What's your plan then beaker?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Maybe ceejay should nominate the two of you for eviction and we let you have a race to stay in the house for the day

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What this about alliances? I wasn't invited to any alliance, just like in school, none of the other kids would invite me to play with them, I'm getting flash backs.

giphy.gif

What did I lie about? Im an open book, people can ask me my feelings on things after I informed the group of the offer of an alliance. I was never withholding any information.

Though you have lied about your rationale about wanting to talk to me.

"wanting to know about challenges" Utter bullplop.

It's a competitive game. The fewer people that have thr knowledge the better. Stop pretending you don't understand why. Every person in this game is out for themselves.

You seem to know an awful lot of info about a team you ignored and didn't join. Added to that, your info is factually wrong.

How are you going to win then beaker? What's your plan (asked in the name of transparency).

Ive no plan. Im here to enjoy myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

Rikand wrote: »
    Maybe ceejay should nominate the two of you for eviction and we let you have a race to stay in the house for the day

Unless that's what they want us to do...

Excellent idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

giphy.gif

beakerjoe wrote:
    Ive no plan. Im here to enjoy myself.

Fantastic transparency pal.

Unless that's what they want us to do...

Im ok with it. Not against it, but if it removes Baggly, a known shady character, then Im all for it.

Less snakes makes this house a better place....(and St Paddys day is near too)

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ill do me, you do shady you.

tenor.gif?itemid=5919752

Beaker and Bags are on a secret task

This isn't werewolf, where you remove shady people and the village win.

There is only going to be one winner.

Beaker is targeting me because he wants me off the board....only he can tell you why, but if he is saying that killing me makes things better, you can be sure he means better for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Oooh, I like that version of events better :D

Fantastic transparency pal.

Well, at least Im not lying about your reasons for contacting me?

Diary room footage of Baggly here : giphy.gif

are there secret tasks??? that's exciting I want one

This isn't werewolf, where you remove shady people and the village win.

There is only going to be one winner.

Beaker is targeting me because he wants me off the board....only he can tell you why, but if he is saying that killing me makes things better, you can be sure he means better for him.

I didnt want you off the board until you came at me with your bull.

You outted yourself as the shady alliance leader. Not me.

I'm not lying about why I invited you into a backroom. I needed more info about the game that I couldn't get otherwise, or get publicly without removing the need for getting it.

Tell me if you rejected the alliance how do you know about why I invited you?

Baggly wrote:
    Tell me if you rejected the alliance how do you know about why I invited you?

Oh. I get it. You feel hurt that by the time you accepted the invite, I was gone.

• Advertisement

So now you are making up stuff about why you were invited. OK gotcha.

Advertisement