Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Boardser: Main House

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

A live game of werewolf?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

3-B225-DD9-49-F8-493-F-81-E9-7-D2375254200.jpg

:D

Queen Kim , what age was she again ? :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Mam of 4 wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

32DDD whoops wrong 75

3-B225-DD9-49-F8-493-F-81-E9-7-D2375254200.jpg

Hilda for HOH next for that great pic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The Is Big Boardser

Last night you voted ari101 to be the Head of Household of the Big Boardser House

As HoH, ari was asked to choose two people to face Eviction from the House this evening and they chose...

Kolido and jluv

ari's reasons for nominating these two were:

-Kolido for not making enough breakfast, I wanted a pickled egg covered in caviar and a shot of whiskey and there was only smoked salmon and bacon and eggs left... not impressed

-jluv for unfamiliarity with sheep, entering them, attending reveals, their soft comforting woollyness when you run your fingers through their curls... ahem, sorry, yeah. They need more time outside the house to enter other competitions.

All hope is not lost for Kolido or jluv however, as the Power of Veto Challenge which you took part in last night can always potentially shake up nominations

The deadline for The Reality TV Hosts & Judges Picture PEEHS is 11am, so if you haven't gotten your answers in yet, you have an hour...

As a reminder the Wooden Spoon Holder following the PEEHS will be instantly evicted from the House... provided a secret power isn't protecting them of course, in which case the Wooden Spoon move up the list to second last place

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Hilda to be evicted, I would say, for that pic! :D

This Is Big Boardser

Following their survival of the Triple Eviction on Tuesday Evening, Big Boardser set Sephiroth_dude a special challenge...

To run a campaign and be successfully crowned Head of Household last night

Sephiroth_dude failed this challenge and as a result has incurred a penalty, which is that they will also be placed up for Eviction

Sephiroth_dude joins Kolido and jluv on the Eviction Block

Any 3 of them can win or be saved by the Power of Veto

I think that's a brilliant idea tbh !

Go Hilda , get your pinny and rollers ready :pac:

I think that's a brilliant idea tbh !

Go Hilda , get your pinny and rollers ready :pac:

Stop with your trouble rising! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Sorry house mates there are only a few of us left now and these were the best reasons that came to mind this morning before 10! :eek:

*sheepishly hangs head in shame...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

ari101 wrote: »
    Sorry house mates there are only a few of us left now and these were the best reasons that came to mind this morning before 10! :eek:

*sheepishly hangs head in shame...

No worries Ari, it's all good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

The Is Big Boardser

Last night you voted ari101 to be the Head of Household of the Big Boardser House

As HoH, ari was asked to choose two people to face Eviction from the House this evening and they chose...

-jluv for unfamiliarity with sheep, entering them, attending reveals, their soft comforting woollyness when you run your fingers through their curls... ahem, sorry, yeah. They need more time outside the house to enter other competitions.

this is my favourite nomination reasoning so far :D

Stop with your trouble rising! :D

Stop being so modest :)

This Is Big Boardser

The PEEHS Reveal will take place in the Challenge Thread kicking off just after 11

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058164786

Reminder that the Challenge Thread is NO CHAT

You can thank posts there, but leave discussion to here in the Main Thread

If you're well versed in your Reality Telly and know a lot about the people in the pictures, you may way to keep any information about any of the Hosts or Shows to yourself for the time being because...

Following the Veto Results, there'll be a Bonus Challenge for a chance to win a Secret Advantage, based on this PEEHS

It will also be a NO GOOGLE, NO RESEARCH, NO COLLABORATION, NO STRATEGY Game

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Good luck everyone.

Phew i almost guessed Ricky Martin for the guy in the black and red hat.

I just picked five that I knew, I hadn't a clue who most of them were, tbh.

I just picked five that I knew, I hadn't a clue who most of them were, tbh.

yeah I took no risks, only went with people I was sure of!! (I hope)

Whoops Chris H............ boll*x ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Yay!!! Im usually sh!t at Peehs!

I won, I won, oh no wait... :D

Jonathan LaPaglia is hot, he is Anthony's brother both from Australia

Congrats Baggly!

Jonathan LaPaglia is hot, he is Anthony's brother both from Australia

Some of ye seem to watch a lot of reality TV ;):p

Kolido wrote: »
    A live game of werewolf?

Are we not playing one already ;)

I don't even know the faces, well apart from well known ones, and I'm not sure I know one from each group anyway! Oh well... :D

1-DDD8075-EABD-466-B-BCED-FC2-CFE0-C7-AC4.gif

Glad I packed that time last night! :D

I never know with peeps is it less known or more known

• Advertisement

This Is Big Boardser

Following the Results of that PEEHS we know that Baggly is the new Power of Veto and has the power to save any nominees, Kolido, jluv, or Sephiroth_Dude from the Eviction Block, but has until 3pm to make any decision on that

HildaOgdenx scored the highest in the PEEHS, when what you want is a nice low score... and holds the Wooden Spoon which would see her facing eviction right now...

Except...

fixXxer failed to enter the PEEHS at all and therefore scores an Incorrect for each question, and Scores an Automatic Total of 61.5 points for the Picture Peehs, stealing the Wooden Spoon and exiting the Big Boardser House right now...

fixXxer

giphy.gif

You have been EVICTED from the Big Boardser House

If you have any parting words you have 2 posts (within the next 10 minutes) to make them or forever hold your peace.

You shall be moved to the Jury Room shortly

Advertisement