Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Boardser: Main House

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,252 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

the supposed ladies group that I wasn't invited to :(

Which group ? :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

This Is Big Boardser

A Reminder that

jluv
    Sephiroth_dude
    wrestlemaniac
    cj maxx
    ari101

face eviction tonight. Can all eligible housemates please ensure they have voted in their Diary Rooms by 8pm.

Nominated housemates and the Head of Household cannot vote - the Head of Household will cast a deciding vote in the event of a tie.

FOUR housemates will be evicted tonight.

Only 1 Can Survive

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

This Is Big Boardser

Welcome to the Power of Veto Ceremony

Earlier today your HoH, ari101 chose two houseguests to face Eviction jluv and Kolido

For failing their secret task to become HoH yesterday Sephiroth_dude was also thrown up on the Chopping Block

A secret and mysterious power was used and Mam of 4 was chosen by a sneaky someone as the 4th Houseguest on the Eviction Block

A second mysterious power was used and wrestlemaniac was thrown up as a 5th Nomination

Baggly won the PoV Comp and was asked if he would like to save one of the nominees from the Chopping Block...

Baggly chose to use the power of veto to save Mam of 4 from the threat of eviction and they are now SAFE for tonight

As Mam of 4 was thrown up for Eviction by a Secret Power, there will be no need to replace her on the Eviction Block

Which means th

Really...

You should all be used to this by now...

Was their ever really a doubt...

Yet another Secret Advantage has been used by another sneaky someone and cj maxx is being launched on to the Eviction Block by an unknown source, and is now in danger....

Which means that your 5 Nominees Definitely Facing Eviction (there'll be no more changes) this evening are...

jluv, Kolido, Sephiroth_dude, wrestlemaniac, cj maxx

Four of them will leave the house this evening, please vote via the Voting Thread in your Diary Room for which of them you're most eager to see the back of and get booted out of the Big Boardser House (Vote just 1 Person To Evict)

You have until 8 PM to cast your Eviction Votes

I was going to suggest a group dance but we don't have enough legs for all the groups ;)

cj maxx wrote: »
    Wait. Who put me up for eviction ???

Baggly won the PoV Comp and was asked if he would like to save one of the nominees from the Chopping Block
    Baggly chose to use the power of veto to save Mam of 4 from the threat of eviction and they are now SAFE for tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

I'd like a leaving party, gonna get takeaway and enjoy the show... and the art work later from the jury room! :D

I'm watching The A Team, has anyone ever tried a cigar, do you chew them, sorry not a smoker tobacco person so don't know

I remember Fergie chewed tobacco at ManU

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

Hi cj :)

Phase two in motion

ari101 wrote: »
    I'd like a leaving party, gonna get takeaway and enjoy the show... and the art work later from the jury room! :D

What takeaway can we get into the BB house, Snoop Dogg with Just Eat but what food, Chinese Indian MickeyDs Supermacs etc.,

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What takeaway can we get into the BB house, Snoop Dogg with Just Eat but what food, Chinese Indian MickeyDs Supermacs etc.,

I'll have tacos to the chateaux please ;)

Just bad luck, someone must have had a secret adv and used it on you... have you got a nemesis in here to blame ;)

Hi cj :)

Phase two in motion

What is phase one? Did I miss that :confused:

Phase 1 - make stuff up
    Phase 2 - double down
    Phase 3 - triple down
    Phase 4 - ?????
    Phase 5 - Profit

Sorry Baggly i thought you nommed / put up cj maxx

ari101 wrote: »
    I'll have tacos to the chateaux please ;)

BB can we have tacos please

Baggly wrote: »
    Phase 1 - make stuff up
    Phase 2 - double down
    Phase 3 - triple down
    Phase 4 - ?????
    Phase 5 - Profit

I don't have enough time left in here for that many phases :)

The third and final phase will be HOH

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Sorry Baggly i thought you nommed / put up cj maxx

Nope. I saved mam that's it. No control on what happened after that.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

This IS Big Boardser

We are now LIVE on Boards.ie

Please do not swear, flash, streak, post poo gifs or do anything that may get us censored.

We are going to the house for a FLASH EVICTION.....

In 4 minutes.

This is Big Boardser

The people have been voting dilligently since 4pm and Big Boardser will now reveal the first player evicted from the Big Boardser house tonight.....

Sephiroth_dude

giphy.gif

Sephiroth_dude please say goodbye to your fellow houseguests, you can make two posts before heading off to Jury House.

Sephiroth_dude you have been evicted, please leave the Big Boardser House

Housemates voting for Sephiroth_dude - you have until 8pm to change your votes now Sephiroth has been evicted.

• Advertisement

No groups hugs and kisses

Thanks for thr game Seph. See you in the next world.

Well played Seph, see you in the Jury House soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Wah , **** getting real now :eek:

Folks just a reminder, save me and I'll make ye a stand up breakfast lunch and dinner tomorrow

So long Seph we can go Nobu for dinner when out and be papped

Was Seph in any groups, I felt I didn't get to know the dude much but I also didn't vote him out

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Wah , **** getting real now :eek:

Did you wake up now, come back Bobby Ewing style in the shower all a dream :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

WTF ie even going on in thsis game anymore?

This Is Big Boardser

Reasonings provided for Sephiroth_dude voters and their identities will be included in the post eviction vote tallies

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did you wake up now, come back Bobby Ewing style in the shower all a dream :p

Beginning to think I live in a parallel universe anyway :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Bye seph, see you on the outside

Advertisement