Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Boardser: Main House

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Trigger wrote: »
    This is Big Boardser

In line with the Paint your housemate challenge

Please welcome.

YOUR FINAL 9

shbrkQW.jpg

That is brilliant!
    Hope we all get a signed copy as a memento of our week in the Big Boardser House! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Morning housemates, hope you're all hungry. Posh eggs for Baggly

continental-breakfast-buffet-1024x586.jpg

full-english-breakfast.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Trigger wrote: »
    This is Big Boardser

In line with the Paint your housemate challenge

Please welcome.

YOUR FINAL 9

shbrkQW.jpg

That's brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Thanks Kol!

Tha is Kol, but a fry is no place for beans!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I would have offered to make you all a cuppa , but I'm sure ye'd be convinced I'd have it laced with arsenic or something. ....

:p

cee_jay wrote: »
    Tha is Kol, but a fry is no place for beans!

Oh I love beans on a fry. I have placed them in a separate bowl though so you can easily remove them if you don't like them

Kolido wrote: »
    Oh I love beans on a fry. I have placed them in a separate bowl though so you can easily remove them if you don't like them

To be fair, I don't think beans have any place even being a food stuff. All that bean juice gives me nightmares!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

That is so thoughtful, I like beans but don't want them making all the other foods on my plate soggy :D Sorry I dissed your breakfast yesterday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Morning all! Happy Friday :D

• Advertisement

Pineapple on a pizza?

tenor.gif

Kolido in a mankini?

tenor.gif

Beans on a fry?

tenor.gif

A gentleman and a scholar.

Its been a really fun game guys.

Well done to all of us for getting to the finale.

Good luck to us all i guess!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

This Is Big Boardser

Tonight is the last eviction on which houseguests will be voting on.

After that point... Your fates lie almost entirely in the hands of the jury.

Only 1 Can Win

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Baggly wrote: »
    Its been a really fun game guys.

Well done to all of us for getting to the finale.

Good luck to us all i guess!

It's been great crack.

Best of luck one and all and may the best housemate win!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The Is Big Boardser

Last night you voted JohnGreenFan as your final Head of Household in the Big Boardser House

As HoH, JohnGreenFan was asked to choose people to face Eviction from the House this evening and she chose...

JP Liz V1 and aaronjennings

JGF's reasoning for nominating these two was:

Liz for the sheer amount of poop on thread. I couldn't even enjoy the nice dinner Sephiroth had prepared!

aaron because I just felt we haven't had much interaction in the house.

All hope is not lost for JP Liz V1 or aaronjennings however, as the Power of Veto Challenge which you all took part in last night can always shake up nominations

The end-time for Blindly Painting Portraits is 11am, so if you haven't gotten in there to thank the artwork yet, you have an hour... The Veto Winner will be announced shortly thereafter

• Registered Users Posts: 86,250 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I knew I would be up by JGF which I don't mind I have had my fun talking to myself last night but why did ye all go to bed so early is this BB or a retirement village, we should have partied like maniacs

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I would have offered to make you all a cuppa , but I'm sure ye'd be convinced I'd have it laced with arsenic or something. ....

:p

I'll take that cuppa please

Morning housemates, hope you're all hungry. Posh eggs for Baggly

continental-breakfast-buffet-1024x586.jpg

full-english-breakfast.jpg

Looks scrumptious but I'll stick with just tea, KolChef

This Is Big Boardser

The Veto Challenge Results shall commence in just a few moments

You are LIVE on boards.ie please do not swear

Please Stand By

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'll take that cuppa please

You're willing to drink from the poisoned chalice ?

Here you go Liz , enjoy :D

This Big Boardser

The Results of the Blindly Painting Portraits Challenge are as follows...

As things stand before the Mods add their Bonus Points...

Portrait #2, Portrait #5, Portrait #8, Portrait #10, and Portrait #12 are all TIED on 11 Votes each...

Necro, an avid fan of mankinis, awarded a bonus point to Portrait #3, which is now also on 11 points too and part of a 6-Way Tie...

Trigger & LeVar were of one mind and felt that one Houseguest really captured the essence of the HouseGuest they were drawing in their Portrait...

Trigger & LeVar each awarded a bonus point to...

Portrait #10

Which was drawn by...

Kolido

Kolido now holds the coveted Power of Veto and has until 3pm to decide if he wishes to remove one of the nominees from the Eviction Block, or with the dwindling numbers and limited replacements to go up in anyone's stead, maybe Kolido decide that not using it is the better option on this occasion

Morning all! Happy Friday :D

As it's the last day does any housemates wanna be honest about group actions, make it really a happy Friday, which "group" has your most loyalty who you wanna see win besides yourself

I am in more than one group and who do I wanna see win well I would like the jury and BB to please consider ................. for the win

I knew I would be up by JGF which I don't mind I have had my fun talking to myself last night but why did ye all go to bed so early is this BB or a retirement village, we should have partied like maniacs

Tonight is the finale night Liz, that's when we party!!

As it's the last day does any housemates wanna be honest about group actions, make it really a happy Friday, which "group" has your most loyalty who you wanna see win besides yourself

I am in more than one group and who do I wanna see win well I would like the jury and BB to please consider ................. for the win

Ok Liz

I am in more than one group and who do I wanna see win well I would like the jury and BB to please consider JohnGreenFan for the win

:D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    You're willing to drink from the poisoned chalice ?

Here you go Liz , enjoy :D

I will take even though you are part of the alpha wolf pac group which shocked me, always so nice and I've probably drunk worse too

Congrats Kolido!

Tonight is the finale night Liz, that's when we party!!

Ah fcekers ye will party well hard when I'm gone

Kolido save Aaron he is a decent dude and I pestered you about mankinis, thank you for inviting me to your group, it was fun being a Kol groupie

• Advertisement

Ok Liz

I am in more than one group and who do I wanna see win well I would like the jury and BB to please consider JohnGreenFan for the win

:D

Now honesty, well done what a dudette (is that a word)

John Green Fan is female and a fan of author John Green, BB is so knowledgeable

Advertisement