Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Boardser: Main House

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

GlitteringGrizzledFluke-size_restricted.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Sure what's the worst that can happen ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,248 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Bags do you want me to lie, I can't walk best ever ever

I will take any under garment now any fabric any style

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Wait what

cee_jay wrote: »
    The girl has some great ideas to be fair

maxresdefault.jpg

I know you part of Bags Mam clique group but it don't matter anymore, every player alone now ;) but compliments appreciated thank you

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Bags do you want me to lie, I can't walk best ever ever

I will take any under garment now any fabric any style

Crotchless ;)

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

I pushed it for the lolz

Baggly wrote: »
    I pushed it for the lolz

Me too, sure feck it... :D

Necro wrote: »
    This Is Big Boardser

Has everyone enjoyed their week in the house so far?

What were your own personal highlights Big Boardser is wondering. Feel free to share here on thread or in your Diary Room, though Big Boardser advises the Jury will see your thoughts on thread here whereas they will not see your Diary Rooms until the game concludes tomorrow night.

I think everyone has enjoyed and despite the scheming group alliance cliques we all had fun, well me pantie crotch less Liz has enjoyed ;)

• Advertisement

This is Dougal and Ted with the red button, push not push not push push not push

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    This is Dougal and Ted with the red button, push not push not push push not push

Gwan...

giphy.gif

This Is Big Boardser

What were your own personal highlights Big Boardser is wondering. Feel free to share here on thread or in your Diary Room, though Big Boardser advises the Jury will see your thoughts on thread here whereas they will not see your Diary Rooms until the game concludes tomorrow night.

Honestly? The banter in the backrooms made the week so much more fun than it had any right to be :)

As for a specific event, there was one particular combination of events - that I can only talk about in the Diary Room for now - that I just could not believe :D

... there was one particular combination of events - that I can only talk about in the Diary Room for now - that I just could not believe :D

Memo to self... read aj's diary room... ;)

It is hard to pick a moment... being HoH sure was not it :p

But there was some mad banter and I enjoyed the challenges too (will I still be saying that later??? ;) )

Mam getting constantly thrown to the wolves was funny (sorry Mam), but you kept ending up in there only to survive to see another day ;) After today I wonder was the backroom more involved in those secret advantages all week :D

I pushed it for the lolz

It might be miracle grow :D I mean for your head, baldy ;)

I like being bald. Makes me go faster.

Too Fast :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I think mam of nine lives was definitely hilarious :D i agree with Aaron that the backrooms made it, they were just hilarious. I'm looking forward to reading all the diary rooms when this is over to see if anyone else had the same paranoia levels I did during the game :)

• Advertisement

Are we having awards?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

This Is Big Boardser

The back rooms / alliances were great crack. :D

The talent displayed in the painting challenge also had me laughing. Some people were so clever with their submissions. Not me, but others!

Sure, and I don't have stretch-marks from gaining weight, they're go-faster stripes

I think mam of nine lives was definitely hilarious :D i agree with Aaron that the backrooms made it, they were just hilarious. I'm looking forward to reading all the diary rooms when this is over to see if anyone else had the same paranoia levels I did during the game :)

Is it still paranoia if someone is really out to get you?

Just how secure is your Diary Room...? ;)

Oh, I also really enjoyed (some of) the playlists, a great soundtrack for the week. The paintings were a good laugh too even if I may be haunted by mine :D

Sure, and I don't have stretch-marks from gaining weight, they're go-faster stripes

Good for you buddy

Is it still paranoia if someone is really out to get you?

Just how secure is your Diary Room...? ;)

tenor.gif

Oh, I also really enjoyed (some of) the playlists, a great soundtrack for the week. The paintings were a good laugh too even if I may be haunted by mine :D

Haunted, how so...?

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The best thing about being the Colleen Nolan of the house was I wasn't paranoid , as I knew they were out to get me :pac:

Challenges , HoH, up and down the eviction steps like a yoyo , the alliances , absolutely the best fun and laughs in a long time !

• Advertisement

Will the diary rooms and discord chats be available to view after the game?

Advertisement