Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Boardser: Main House

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,726 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Do not devour my underwear please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Kolido wrote: »
    Don't be, I've not been able to get home in over a year.

Oh no :( There is nothing good about that. At least we have working vaccines so light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully later in the year it will be safe to travel if you can get vaccinated.
    My bro had quite a time getting back from the back arse of South America last May but he did get here (gave me an excuse to travel more than 2k to be his repatriation transport! :D ), though I have not seen him since for lots of fun complicated reasons... soon! I'm hoping I'm allowed drive in June and we can travel outside the county then or soon after.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is that from Grease?

Yes it's the last song in the movie. We Go Together
    Song by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John.

cee_jay wrote: »
    Yes it's the last song in the movie. We Go Together
    Song by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John.

I probably should watch Grease at some point ;)

Answers in, who else is hoping that google provides some nice sheep...?

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

ari101 wrote: »
    I probably should watch Grease at some point ;)

I have no words...
    I can say the lines along with the movie I've seen it so much.

I have no words...

Tell me about it stud :cool: 2 is bad but some catchy tunes

I have no words...

Yeah, I've seen clips, and know the few really famous songs, but otherwise, bit of a mystery.

Answers in, who else is hoping that google provides some nice sheep...?

giphy.gif

I thought the game was peeps :o

I thought the game was peeps :o

Peehs??? You went for unknowns, seriously?

Ah crap...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

No more discussing the game on the thread

Necro wrote: »
    No more discussing the game on the thread

Apologies BigB thought it was ok as long as I didn't discuss my answers! Whoop, I'm bad at these rules (where is the face palm emoji when you need it!)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I have no words...

Saw the musical also in the Bord Gais Theatre three or four years ago. It was brilliant.

Jimmy Osmond was Teen Angel. :D

Kolido wrote: »
    Don't be, I've not been able to get home in over a year.

Where abouts are you Kol?

Saw the musical also in the Bord Gais Theatre three or four years ago. It was brilliant.

It was great wasn't it!

As for Grease Live, Vanessa Hudgens Rizzo wasn't a match on Stockard Channing.

Maybe the house should put on a Grease panto tonight, would BB and the housemates like?

Maybe the house should put on a Grease panto tonight, would BB and the housemates like?

I'll play Rizzo. With relish.

• Advertisement

I miss the theatre, went to see The Lieutenant of Inishmore Feb 2020, been a good bit longer since I saw a musical :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I miss the theatre, went to see The Lieutenant of Inishmore Feb 2020, been a good bit longer since I saw a musical :D

I saw that too. One of the maddest things I have ever seen on stage, but it was very funny too. :D

I really miss going to plays and musicals.

Had a trip to London booked last year for the end of March, and a few shows booked but then everything ground to a halt.

I miss getting out to see bloody anything:(

I saw that too. One of the maddest things I have ever seen on stage, but it was very funny too. :D

I really miss going to plays and musicals.

Had a trip to London booked last year for the end of March, and a few shows booked but then everything ground to a halt.

Poor cats ;) I went with peeps I know from a drama group, had great banter was hilarious! :D

Only thing I had booked is Celine Dion, got tickets October 19 now scheduled for June 22 :D:D

The arts will rise again and we will be there to support them! :)

I'll play Rizzo. With relish.

Cast ;)

th?id=OIP.19h2MiQBR8SiAjtURfVNbwHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=269&h=152

We had tickets to this, but didn't get to go as I had to go away with college overnight. I think the last show we went to was The Whitney Houston hologram show, which was very weird - a hologram of Whitney singing through the ages. We were given the tickets last minute free of charge.
    I had tickets this past year for Friends The Musical, Quiz, The Book of Mormon and Waitress. I've seen The Book of Mormon before and it's probably my favourite musical. When this all started in March, I thought this show in December would be going ahead no problems.
    Going back to the theatre is probably one of the things I am most looking forward to.

I would like to be Frenchie

0302959d58efc79c624bf2aa37a1dc6a.jpg

Poor cats ;) I went with peeps I know from a drama group, had great banter was hilarious! :D

Only thing I had booked is Celine Dion, got tickets October 19 now scheduled for June 22 :D:D

The arts will rise again and we will be there to support them! :)

Definitely. I had booked two shows, for London, one was Tina Turner, the musical and the other was Dear Evan Hansen. Will get there yet.

We got our money back, but the minute they are up and running again, will be there.

Yes, poor cats! :D

We had tickets to this, but didn't get to go as I had to go away with college overnight. I think the last show we went to was The Whitney Houston hologram show, which was very weird - a hologram of Whitney singing through the ages. We were given the tickets last minute free of charge.
    I had tickets this past year for Friends The Musical, Quiz, The Book of Mormon and Waitress. I've seen The Book of Mormon before and it's probably my favourite musical. When this all started in March, I thought this show in December would be going ahead no problems.
    Going back to the theatre is probably one of the things I am most looking forward to.

Saw the Book of Mormon a few years ago, hilarious! Saw Waitress as well.

Definitely, cannot wait for theatres to be open again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

This Is Big Boardser

Big Boardser thought you might be getting lonely in here now that there's only 7 of you left in this big vast open-spaced House...

So Big Boardser has prepared a 10-Hour Playlist for HouseGuests to help you all enjoy your final night in the Big Boardser House...

Advertisement