Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Boardser: Main House

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Question 5: In the UK, Big Brother was hosted on two TV stations - name one.

All bar one player went for Channel 4...

And sadly for one HouseGuest that means...

Channel 4 - 15
    aaronjennings
    ari101
    Baggly
    beakerjoe
    bubblypop
    cee_jay
    HildaOgdenx
    hurlingman97
    jluv
    JohnGreenFan
    JP Liz V1
    khalessi
    Kolido
    Mam of 4
    wrestlemaniac

ACES - 1:

E4 - BuileBeag

Scores after question 5:

Player Score
    cee_jay 38
    khalessi 38
    wrestlemaniac 36
    HildaOgdenx 35
    Baggly 35
    hurlingman97 33
    Mam of 4 32
    Kolido 31
    JP Liz V1 31
    ari101 30
    JohnGreenFan 29
    bubblypop 29
    jluv 28
    aaronjennings 27
    beakerjoe 22
    BuileBeag 20

JohnGreenFan will be leaving the house this morning.

tumblr_lt8smmMDBi1r4gei2o1_500.gifv

A fantastic contestant and our final Head of Household, seems to cruel to be evicted via a sheep but someone has to go sadly.

JohnGreenFan please say goodbye to your fellow houseguests, you can make two posts before heading off to Jury House.

JohnGreenFan you have been evicted, please leave the Big Boardser House

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Oh I so thought it was gonna be me after my aces (wrong answers ;) ) best of luck JGF. It was a good game and see you on the other side :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Oh no! JGF its been fun!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2CX7ijQ-LkGFvA37D_NvQFgRp7pCt7gMMyQ&usqp=CAU

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Bye jgf, cruel way to exit, great meeting you, you on the outside.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Bye, JGF, enjoy your time in the jury room, and don't forget your friends on the inside...:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

This Is Big Boardser

In other news....

Congratulations to cee_jay - our HouseGuest winner of the FINAL VETO!!

Now normally Vetoes grant you immunity, but there's none of that here anymore folks

The Final Veto prize is...

cee_jay - You must now choose one of your fellow HouseGuests to evict.

You have until 1pm to make the decision.

Please do so via your Diary Room when ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

This seems such a cruel way to exit. Thanks for the laughs folks, it's been a great week. :D

Wow, that's some power there cee_jay... :D

I'm kinda glad it's not me, and I think you might agree, nomming people and voting for eviction is bad enough...

At least you are safe ;) congrats on your win!

Well done cee jay. I would find that a pretty tough call to make at this stage.

Before I go...

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

SUPER FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!!

JGF out

Oooh, can I be wonder woman? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

This seems such a cruel way to exit. Thanks for the laughs folks, it's been a great week. :D

So long John Green author super female fan, a true fun game player

I wasn't sure I could pick Brian Dowling twice, no one remember DJ Ray Shah

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So long John Green author super female fan, a true fun game player

I've not read a John Green, JGF obviously was a fan ;) but anyone else recommend one?

Kolido wrote: »
    Well done cee jay. I would find that a pretty tough call to make at this stage.

Impossible - everyone who has gotten this far has done so well.
    I have submitted my choice - I've said it a few times during this game but it is quite arbitrary :(

88135044290ca25e0451c3546bed3511.gif

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wasn't sure I could pick Brian Dowling twice, no one remember DJ Ray Shah

Honestly, I misread/wrote those answers for 2/3, thought 4 was looking for a contestant on BB Ireland (was there even a BB Ireland?) but accidentally picked an Irish contestant on BB UK, so my Heeps there wasn't even planned... cannot believe I survived :pac:

ari101 wrote: »
    Honestly, I misread/wrote those answers for 2/3, thought 4 was looking for a contestant on BB Ireland (was there even a BB Ireland?) but accidentally picked an Irish contestant on BB UK, so my Heeps there wasn't even planned... cannot believe I survived :pac:

If there wasn't, there is now ;)

This is Big Boardser

The FINAL VETO has been used.

We are now live on Boards.ie please do not swear

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

HL JGF.

<3

• Advertisement

cee_jay wrote: »
    I had my vote cast an hour ago. Wrestlemaniac, we will try do this for you - hopefully 3 of your not so secret alliance still standing, but definitely 2!

giphy.gif

wrestlemaniac we love you ;)

I'm eating stale old pizza

Is Spiral the music DJ that BJ was on about?

ari101 wrote: »
    I've not read a John Green, JGF obviously was a fan ;) but anyone else recommend one?

I thought a John as in male :o

This Is Big Boardser

After winning the FINAL Veto - cee_jay was given an impossible choice, but a huge power.

To evict one of the other remaining HouseGuests.

A difficult decision but cee_jay chose to use her Veto on the following HouseGuest

HildaOgdenx

I vote to evict Hilda just because she has the least number of posts on the thread out of everyone left. Also I don't want Mam to be missing her Sylvio too much.

dabe5705898b94af093d0767b0bac1ce.gif

The consigliere to Mam's Don - her Sylvio Dante if you will - another fabulous HouseGuest who I am sure will be missed.

HildaOgdenx please say goodbye to your fellow houseguests, you can make two posts before heading off to Jury House.

HildaOgdenx you have been evicted, please leave the Big Boardser House

Hilda, I'm sorry - I think everyone has played a great game to get this far.

Bye Hilda, really enjoyed your company. See you on the outside.

Bye Hilda you were a sweetheart, keep warm and with your rollers in

Baggly wrote: »
    I think the only viable winner of this game is me.

Anything else will mean this has all been a giant waste of time for all involved.

Tooting your own horn Bags

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

This Is Big Boardser

HouseGuests it has come to the part of the Game where the Power ENTIRELY Shifts to the Jury

There will be no more Challenges or Advantages

It's all about the Jury vote now, and they are watching and waiting to hear why each of you deserve to win over the other remaining Houseguests

Today is your opportunity to lay all your cards out on the table, make your case, and tell those you voted out how you played a great game whether it be by strategy and alliances in the Discord Chats, just plain old sociability here on the Main Thread, or by being a Challenge Beast and winning the challenges you needed to win

At 2pm Big Boardser will conduct a Q&A here in the House using questions posed by the Jurors

Be warned, the Jurors don't want to hear platitudes and a big Kumbaya sing-along where you all pat yourselves on the backs and play nicely nicely with one another...

The Jury are looking for some ruthlessness, so take the gloves off, and be prepared to throw people under the bus and call them out on any bullsh*t, and fight for the win, because...

NICE GUYS FINISH LAST

I thought Kate Lawler would be more known and popular given she won in Jade Goody's year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

See you in the next world Hilda. Gg :)

Advertisement