Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Boardser: Main House

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

This Is Big Boardser

HouseGuests it has come to the part of the Game where the Power ENTIRELY Shifts to the Jury

There will be no more Challenges or Advantages

It's all about the Jury vote now, and they are watching and waiting to hear why each of you deserve to win over the other remaining Houseguests

Today is your opportunity to lay all your cards out on the table, make your case, and tell those you voted out how you played a great game whether it be by strategy and alliances in the Discord Chats, just plain old sociability here on the Main Thread, or by being a Challenge Beast and winning the challenges you needed to win

At 2pm Big Boardser will conduct a Q&A here in the House using questions posed by the Jurors

Be warned, the Jurors don't want to hear platitudes and a big Kumbaya sing-along where you all pat yourselves on the backs and play nicely nicely with one another...

The Jury are looking for some ruthlessness, so take the gloves off, and be prepared to throw people under the bus and call them out on any bullsh*t, and fight for the win, because...

NICE GUYS FINISH LAST

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b9akjswxpasvodxdh5tiinwrny09kvig3ux39z4ml&rid=200w.gif

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

f220f5c821a7b014e154aa767b6de65d_w200.gif

source.gif

tenor.gif

I'm ready

200.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Oh boy this should be fun, truths out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

I turn my back for a half hour and Hilda is gone :eek:

Best of luck out there Hilda!!!

And so there were 5! ;)

Bring on the Q&A :D

• Advertisement

cee_jay wrote: »
    I'm ready

200.gif

By any chance are you a Schitt's Creek fan

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    By any chance are you a Schitt's Creek fan

giphy.gif

I decided to start rewatching as I gave up with 1 but it gets better as it goes on, it is cleaning up in awards now surprised it didn't keep going but may get a tv movie special or big screen film

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I was out in the real world and this terrible news is what I come back to :D

I have had a lot of laughs this week. I was named Silvio somehow :cool:
    I called myself Cosmo though! One thing for sure, I would never make it in werewolf!

I will just leave you all with my self portrait that I was so vain as to enter it in the challenge.

Looking forward to seeing the others in the Jury Room now, and glad some of my old pals from the big britherers days are still in with a chance! Best of luck.

Mods, can you keep the paparazzi back while I take out my rollers please!!

A691-A3-FB-2-A65-46-AD-8-BAE-3-AB28932-D41-D.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

This is Big Boardser

REMINDER

Today is your opportunity to lay all your cards out on the table, make your case, and tell those you voted out how you played a great game whether it be by strategy and alliances in the Discord Chats, just plain old sociability here on the Main Thread, or by being a Challenge Beast and winning the challenges you needed to win

Let's not take the thread off topic with TV Schitt:D

• Advertisement

I know now it's each player for themselves but I think Kolido played the cleanest game at least I believe only one alliance his own, honest and loyal, the rest of us all Ric Flairs left :p

ari101 has played a great game too, I thought nice but thought same of Mam of so many Alliances

cee_jay you could have sent me packing today but didn't, clever player

Baggly the sexbomb you were pulling strings in your Mam alliance, wanting to win bad but no shame in that

My 4 fellow housemates best of luck (not) fcek it made this far I wanna go all the way and I was in 3 alliances and if I had bullets I'd shot ye all to win, bloody house carnage

Trigger any chance of popcorn please?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Dear jury room.

Do I deserve to win this more than the others, probably not.
    Do I want to win this more than the others, yes, yes, yes....

My game plan all along has been to stay loyal to my alliance and that I have done. Other votes went to players I didnt to much. If I had a strategy it was to do my best in the challenges and get it early to gain any advantage I could. I was happy to get this far, but now I want to go all the way.

Please consider voting for me, I'm the bigest BB fan left and I want to be the first ever winner on boards. I also promise to cook for you all on FG for the next month and buy Liz new nickers.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

This Is Big Boardser

Live Q&A with the Big Boardser Jurors will begin in 20 minutes.

Questions asked can be answered by each HouseGuest unless a question is specifically directed to an individual HouseGuest

You do not need to be online all day but please try to answer all questions so the Jurors can evaluate you all

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    cee_jay you could have sent me packing today but didn't, clever player

My 4 fellow housemates best of luck (not) fcek it made this far I wanna go all the way and I was in 3 alliances and if I had bullets I'd shot ye all to win, bloody house carnage

Trigger any chance of popcorn please?

Liz why do you think this was clever? I was just showing loyalty to the wrestlemaniac group here.

Who would you have sent home?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Well let's see what secrets the Q&A brings to the fore and then play fill in the gaps BigB? :D

I assume, like I intend, everyone will be honest in their Q&A for the jury :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

This Is Big Boardser

Welcome to Jury Q&A, HouseGuests.

Here you will answer questions posed by members of the jury - whose names have been anonymized. Please try to answer all questions.

Remember, the Jury will ultimately decide your fate so your answers could sway a member off the fence and onto voting for you.

Without further adieu,

Our first set of questions:

1 evicted housemate you would have liked to have been in the final and why?

If you could swap one finalist with one evicted housemate, what swap would you make and why?

Least favourite housemate and why?

An OMG moment that happened in one of the discord rooms?

cee_jay wrote: »
    Liz why do you think this was clever? I was just showing loyalty to the wrestlemaniac group here.

Who would you have sent home?

And I appreciate ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Well, sir

*puts thumbs in suspenders*

I'm not a big city houseguest like some of the others you have heard from today: I'm just a plain spoken man of boards. Im not going to try to get you to vote for me over some of thr other fine contestants, because each of them is fantastic in their own right.

*begins pacing casually*

You know my father always used to say to me that if you want a good steak, you talk to the butcher; you don't stick your head up the cows ass (unless you are Kolido or Liz). I've always though that was true. That's why, gentle folk of the jury, I say to you to trust me, as your steak monger of the big Boardser house.

I think cee Jay has played a blinder all game and if you don't want to vote for me, you should vote for her.

We were in an alliance together and managed to stay loyal all game, control the HoH and veto most days, and stop our group from fighting with each other or give in to paranoia and jealousy.

We had the best fun in the backroom too, so much so that the main thing I'll be taking away from this game will be the memories of that craic.

*stops pacing dramatically*

However ladies and gentlemen or the jurahhhhh, I must bring to your attention, the same cannot be said of some of our other competitors, who have given in to base paranoia (admittedly somewhat orchestrated to make them do so) and have shown only opportunism, not loyalty, to their alliance members.

I ask you to vote GUILTY on the question of whether Kolido and Liz should not win.

Vote YES on Cee Jay winning.

I would have liked Aaron in for the final, a team mate and decent chap

1 evicted housemate: I thought the 9 that got evicted d1 were a bit hard done by (that's thr game I know, so not a criticism Mods) but since we didn't get much chance to see their gameplay, I'd bring Khal or JGF back. They are good craic and were obviously enjoying the game.

Swapsies: I'd swap fix for myself because I would have enjoyed seeing how he would have turned on everyone and gone Lord of the flies on it.

No least fav housemate everyone was just doing their thing. No hard feelings at all.

Backroom OMG: I thought fix had betrayed us with BJ at one stage. That was an awkward evening. Thank fook BJ was bluffing.

• Advertisement

This Is Big Boardser

Question Set 2:

Did you expect to reach the final ?

If you aren't crowned the winner , which of the other remaining HM's would you like to win and why ?

What did you find to be the funniest moment of the whole game ?

This Is Big Boardser

Question Set 3
    On a scale of 1-10, how honest do you think you have been this game?

Funniest gif that was posted in one of your groups?

If you could only apologise to one evicted housemate, who would it be, and why?

Name one joke, out-of-context, that only the other members of one of your groups will understand.

Get to the final: Nah I said it all along getting to the top 9 was a good achievement for me and that's more than I expected to do.

Who do I want to win: Cee_jay. She has put in a serious amount of effort, been calm and smart and fun. Great player.

Beaker beakering was the funniest moment.

This Is Big Boardser

Question Set 4
    Which, if any of your housemates would you like to be stuck in a real big brother house with you?

Who do you think, was the most honest housemate?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

1 evicted housemate you would have liked to have been in the final and why?
    Mam, because she is an original big brither and I would have liked to have been here with her.

If you could swap one finalist with one evicted housemate, what swap would you make and why?
    Ari for Mam. I invited Ari to my alliance but she never showed up, I dont know if she didnt get the invite or declined

Least favourite housemate and why?
    Baggly, he told me he was not in any other alliance other than me and liz, the lying bast@rd.

An OMG moment that happened in one of the discord rooms?
    Liz getting drunk on a few occasions and going commando, well you get the picture.

This Is Big Boardser

Question Set 5

If you were starting all over again, what is the one thing you would do differently?

Were you in it, to win it, and prepared to do the necessary in order to get to the final?

What will you do with the prize money?

I've been very honest with members of my alliance. Less so with everyone else. That's thr game unfortunately.

We had a funny awkward situation where SOMEONE was posting snake gifs in our group when someone else has a snake phobia. It was funny after SOMEONE stopped.

No apologies I think everyone was playing the game and someone has to get evicted. If other people were in the position I was in I think they would evict me too if they could.

Super friends assemble!!!

'wait super friends is actually a thing?!?'

This Is Big Boardser

Question Set 6

how many alliances were you in and with who

which alliance did you feel more loyal to and why

I would swap Baggly for Aaron or wrestlemaniac

• Advertisement

I wouldn't subject anyone to living with me for any period of time. My kids and wife have no choice in the matter and that's on them.

Everyone has secrets in thus game. I doubt anyone was honest to be honest.

Advertisement