Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSD i70 app remote setting issue

Options
  • 28-02-2021 3:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi,

I’m having issues with the i70 app
    Nobody other than the master user can arm/disarm the alarm from the app.

It’s been like this for the last few months.
    Appreciate any advice

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

brianc123 wrote: »
    Hi,

Appreciate any advice

Thanks

Has other users been given permission to use the app when setting up?

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭brianc123

altor wrote: »
    Has other users been given permission to use the app when setting up?

yes App works fine for me, other user can login and see loge etc. but they cannot arm/disarm using the app using their code , I have just checked they can arm/disarm using the master user code.

i have checked the setup of the user on the panel and they have full rights (all boxes ticked)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

yes App works fine for me, other user can login and see loge etc. but they cannot arm/disarm using the app using their code , I have just checked they can arm/disarm using the master user code.

i have checked the setup of the user on the panel and they have full rights (all boxes ticked)

You should contact GSD, could be an issue their end.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hi,

Appreciate any advice

Thanks

Have the users got the same login for the app as you or are they all seperate users registered with GSD?
    If they are logging in with their own Username for the app then they need to have their own User Code on the alarm & select that when first setting up the app to the alarm .

Advertisement