Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right wing extremist group behind Dublin Protest say Gardai

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

This tweet certainly has me questioning the lefts presence :pac:

https://twitter.com/PeteFarrell14/status/1366049005051015175?s=20

• Site Banned Posts: 301 ✭✭Whatisthisnow

This tweet certainly has me questioning the lefts presence :pac:

https://twitter.com/PeteFarrell14/status/1366049005051015175?s=20

0.5/10

Very poor attempt at humour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

0.5/10

Very poor attempt at humour

How so? Left wingers have atrocious employment rates.

https://metro.co.uk/2017/02/08/most-left-wing-protesters-are-unemployed-men-who-live-with-their-parents-6434458/

33%. 9 times the unemployment rate most fully functioning economies have. And you can bet the other two thirds of them are part timers at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

What that bunch of thugs yesterday, was mindless violence and a massive two fingers to the vast majority of the population of who have adhered to the guidelines and have gotten us into a good position regarding the spread of the virus.

Bunch of bleeden w@anker the lot of them

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

https://metro.co.uk/2017/02/08/most-left-wing-protesters-are-unemployed-men-who-live-with-their-parents-6434458/

33%. 9 times the unemployment rate most fully functioning economies have. And you can bet the other two thirds of them are part timers at best.

Did you read past the headline?

"But before any Trumpers or Brexiteers charge for the comments channel to make jokes about ‘snowflakes’ and so on, this also goes for right-wing protesters, too, according to the report in Germany’s Bild."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

What that bunch of thugs yesterday, was mindless violence and a massive two fingers to the vast majority of the population of who have adhered to the guidelines and have gotten us into a good position regarding the spread of the virus.

Bunch of bleeden w@anker the lot of them

What difference does it make if a handful got infected there yesterday? Until a few weeks ago we spent the entire year allowing dozens of infected people enter the country every day. At Christmas we allowed four figure numbers of infected people in from London. Making any sort of effort has been pointless for a long time now.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Did you read past the headline?

"But before any Trumpers or Brexiteers charge for the comments channel to make jokes about ‘snowflakes’ and so on, this also goes for right-wing protesters, too, according to the report in Germany’s Bild."

who knew angry young people still living with their parents and no jobs might want to protest violently as a frustration for their own failings.

it goes for both sides of the aisle, the antagonistic and most fervent protestors usually have little else to be doing so channel their feelings into that.

That appears to be based on arrest rates at protests... Also the same article says the exact same applies to the right wing arrests...

Also I imagine most people on the left haven't been arrested so it's not exactly representative of much. So you haven't really proven what you claim to be proving. Try harder.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Seems to me for all the bright visions of a high tech, open minded, optimistic future we could just as easily end up in some of post industrial Dark Ages, with a large dose of Mad Max all driven by online rumours.

When the internet took off I was really optimistic about the future, I thought people would become more well-informed and we'd create fairer societies.

What an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,297 ✭✭✭✭walshb

When the internet took off I was really optimistic about the future, I thought people would become more well-informed and we'd create fairer societies.

What an idiot.

The explosion of communications in our world has created the most crazy and chaotic and hostile era in our history!

• Advertisement

walshb wrote: »
    The explosion of communications in our world has created the most crazy and chaotic and hostile era in our history!

Thankfully the chaos is mostly online noise at present.

If you compare the first two decades of the last century to this one we're doing pretty good. Hell the first 50 years of the last century were catastrophic if you consider the two world wars and everything in between.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Jaysus there will be a certain cohort here creaming themselves with this news.

This poster knows what he's talking about :)
    I would of thanked your post twice if It would let me.

What difference does it make if a handful got infected there yesterday? Until a few weeks ago we spent the entire year allowing dozens of infected people enter the country every day. At Christmas we allowed four figure numbers of infected people in from London. Making any sort of effort has been pointless for a long time now.

Didn't see anyone unmasked at Airports/Ports causing violence and trying to injure Gardaí as those unmasked scum did yesterday

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Didn't see anyone unmasked at Airports/Ports causing violence and trying to injure Gardaí as those unmasked scum did yesterday

You weren't at the airport. If you were the long arm of the law would have pulled you over, gave you a lecture and turned you around home again. Nice big fine in the pocket too.

If a few people caused trouble what about the hundreds who peacefully protested? Are they scum too?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,080 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Dumb post. Not everyone who is left wing is a protester or unemployed.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

You weren't at the airport. If you were the long arm of the law would have pulled you over, gave you a lecture and turned you around home again. Nice big fine in the pocket too.

More lies!!
    Can you ever tell the truth about anything or is it just the law you lie about?

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Parachutes

A lot of them don't wash either.

What an idiot.

You can't account for stupidity and being a c*nt.

If a few people caused trouble what about the hundreds who peacefully protested? Are they scum too?

https://youtu.be/Rg-jtYXvI7M

walshb wrote: »

Hmmmmm.

• Advertisement

DubInMeath wrote: »
    You can't account for stupidity and being a c*nt.

I mean the COVID-is-a-hoax crowd. Do they think all those doctors, nurses, pharmacists, politicians, and police, are in on a massive conspiracy to stop them going to Spain to get pissed?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,832 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Its from a terribly written article taken from an equally terrible article in de bild. So based on protesters in Germany and only those who were arrested and the article said the same stats apply to those protesters from right ideology.

So we can say it says more about the sort of protesors who are likely to engage in illegal activity rather than anything about a persons politic beliefs.

And it probably says more about the type of person and their intelligence that they would use this article to prove some sort of point than anything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Parachutes wrote: »
    A lot of them don't wash either.

Washing is overrated.

I mean the COVID-is-a-hoax crowd. Do they think all those doctors, nurses, pharmacists, politicians, and police, are in on a massive conspiracy to stop them going to Spain to get pissed?

They do.

Washing is overrated.

The antifa creed.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭TheBMG

Yes. Yes they are.

Yes.....scummers and scangers, Unlawful protest in a pandemic and not adhering to social distancing guidelines.

Flog the fookers

Yes.....scummers and scangers, Unlawful protest in a pandemic and not adhering to social distancing guidelines.

Flog the fookers

I assume you were saying the same about the BLM protests in Ireland that breached lockdown / social distancing guidelines? If so, fair play.

Parachutes wrote: »
    The antifa creed.

Smelly backstards.

• Advertisement

Flog the fookers

We live in a free country where people have a right to protest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement