Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiple Hue Bridges

Options
  • 28-02-2021 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi, I am at the point where I am going to need to add another hue bridge to control all the lights in my home. I know I will need to switch between bridges in the hue app to control them. I was just wondering is there any way I can link both to my google home so that I can control the lights from both bridges with google home. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭wexfordman2

Mick00 wrote: »
    Hi, I am at the point where I am going to need to add another hue bridge to control all the lights in my home. I know I will need to switch between bridges in the hue app to control them. I was just wondering is there any way I can link both to my google home so that I can control the lights from both bridges with google home. Thanks

Home assistant perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭bigmac3

Also wondering how this works with Alexa?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭wexfordman2

bigmac3 wrote: »
    Also wondering how this works with Alexa?

I would say home assistant also, but I'm a google house, not alexa

Advertisement