Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free music on Alexa

Options
  • 28-02-2021 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭

I've had amazon music for the past year but couldn't really justify the cost anymore because it rarely gets used. Is it possible to get the free version of spotify to work on alexa?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Nope, it has to be premium, unfortunately.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I've had amazon music for the past year but couldn't really justify the cost anymore because it rarely gets used. Is it possible to get the free version of spotify to work on alexa?

Why not get spotify instead, if you go into a family account its only 30 for the year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Kimbot wrote: »
    Why not get spotify instead, if you go into a family account its only 30 for the year :)

Thanks. I'll look into that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Just updating for anyone else looking for the info. I took out Spotify premium for a month but it really isn't worth the expense for how often it's used. Free Spotify with the ads just kicked in automatically. Don't know if things have changed now and it just works or if you need to take out the subscription first to get it to work.

Advertisement