Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have any advice on the Interactive Content space?

Options
  • 01-03-2021 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Looking to do a pivot into the interactive content space. Specifically calculators, assessments and quizzes etc...

Generally they get crazy engagement and beat landing pages and blogs hands-down when it comes to conversions.

Also, I've written a code base already that can be repurposed. Lots of online publishers use similar interactive content to drive engagement eg. BBC, NY times, buzzfeed, joe.ie

Some established players already. They are all subscription/saas model and relatively complicated automated GUI though.

My USP would be once-off charge, custom design while selling ancillary services eg. marketing, SEO.

Does anyone have any experience with this content that they'd like to share?

Currently investigating doing some proof-of-concept content for my site. Then I'll move onto handing out a few subsidized pieces of content for other businesses.

Any advice gratefully accepted...

Advertisement