Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI 365 Messages

Options
  • 01-03-2021 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Hi there,

I sent 2 messages regarding two separate accounts 2 weeks again in the BOI 365 app. I have yet to receive any response. I’m wondering is there an issue? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Good morning Starkystark, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie. 

We're sorry to hear about this. 

We'd advise that you'd check this on both your Mobile App as well as by logging on through a web browser. 

If you're still unable to see any responses from our online service desk then please feel free to send us a private message here with the reference number for your secure messages and we'll certainly do our best to help.

Thanks, Eve 

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Starkystark

Good morning Starkystark, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie. 

We're sorry to hear about this. 

We'd advise that you'd check this on both your Mobile App as well as by logging on through a web browser. 

If you're still unable to see any responses from our online service desk then please feel free to send us a private message here with the reference number for your secure messages and we'll certainly do our best to help.

Thanks, Eve 

Thanks - sent a PM yesterday.

Advertisement