Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imprint Concrete ??

Options
  • 01-03-2021 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Good morning all

We have a small-ish back garden in our 3-bed terraced - about 6m x 6.5m. Access from a back lane and we do park the car in it. We're looking at patio options...and think that an imprint concrete job might be best - especially given the car etc. Has anyone experience of something similar ??...or any suggestions/alternatives ??.

I think I'd like to have a few small/thin trees...and leave a few "cut-outs" in the concrete (the green things on the pic). I know we could have pots...but we could maybe have a few pots as well. Like to have at least something growing in the ground and not 100% concrete.

Again...I'd appreciate any thoughts/suggestions. Just before we go ahead. By the way...difficult to find people who can do it at the moment (we're Dublin north side). Plus anxious to avoid the numerous "tarmac" cowboys !!.

Thanks,
    K

Advertisement