Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Auto Electrics around Castletroy

• 01-03-2021 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend someone who does Auto-Electrics around Castletroy.

I want to fit a plug for trailer lights to a jeep (that for some some strange reason doesn't have one...!!!!). If I could get someone in Castletroy (or as close as possible) it would be great as I'm working here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,481 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Christy Madden in Eastlink on Ballysimon Rd (behind DFS)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭BnB

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Christy Madden in Eastlink on Ballysimon Rd (behind DFS)

Thanks. I tried him already this morning and he said he's not doing it at the minute as he's there on his own

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,481 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Indespension near B&Q

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Indespension near B&Q

Tried them too. They don't do it either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

I know it's the other site of town but have you tried O'Shea Auto Electrics on the Dock Road?

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement

h3000 wrote: »
    I know it's the other site of town but have you tried O'Shea Auto Electrics on the Dock Road?

I was trying to avoid having to go across town but it looks like I might have no choice. If I don't find anyplace today, I'll try him.

Got it done in O'Shea's today. Sound fella

Advertisement