Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitors

• 01-03-2021 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hello, looking for recommendations of a solicitor in Limerick City Center who can help us with both the purchase of a property and also wills. Preferably if you have used said solicitor in the last year or since the beginnings of COVID times.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭McSween

greenkiwi1 wrote: »
    Hello, looking for recommendations of a solicitor in Limerick City Center who can help us with both the purchase of a property and also wills. Preferably if you have used said solicitor in the last year or since the beginnings of COVID times.

Thanks

Michael o connor of dj o malley. Excellent. My brother is currently using him for sale and purchase. I may be using him in next year again. I have twice already. I couldnt recommend him more.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭greenkiwi1

McSween wrote: »
    Michael o connor of dj o malley. Excellent. My brother is currently using him for sale and purchase. I may be using him in next year again. I have twice already. I couldnt recommend him more.

Thanks for this - good to hear!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Tina Hills. I retained her services for a property transaction last year. Very thorough and competent. She publishes a list of her fees so you know how much you will be paying in advance, which is helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Treepole

chicorytip wrote: »
    Tina Hills. I retained her services for a property transaction last year. Very thorough and competent. She publishes a list of her fees so you know how much you will be paying in advance, which is helpful.

They are all legally obliged to do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭shreko

chicorytip wrote: »

I just closed a sale 3 weeks ago and used Tina Hills. I found her very thorough as well and she kept me up to date throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend her.
    She also is probably the most reasonably priced solicitor in limerick. Her quote was certainly the best I got.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Tina is very good and well-priced. Avoid one-person operations - likely to just p!ss off on holidays with no notice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Treepole wrote: »
    They are but I wonder how many actually do so.

Treepole wrote: »

She publishes them on her website which is the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭greenkiwi1

Thanks everyone - think we have decided to go with Tina Hills.

Much appreciated.

Advertisement