Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for gardas first time

• 02-03-2021 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Whats the chances of me getting into the gardas first time applying

Comments

If you intend to take the process very seriously and commit to it, your chances are good.

If it is something you intend to just 'give a go', frankly pretty low.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Dean2020

Going to give it a go next recruitment drive for the Garda's hopefully l can get in first time and pass all the stages applied for the prison service 2 times just not working out for me...ya l will be taking it seriously when l apply for the Gardas any sign of them recruitment soon

Dean2020 wrote: »
    Going to give it a go next recruitment drive for the Garda's hopefully l can get in first time and pass all the stages applied for the prison service 2 times just not working out for me...ya l will be taking it seriously when l apply for the Gardas any sign of them recruitment soon

Best of luck to you, a lot of super helpful info on this board if you have the time to trawl through things.

Feel free to send me a DM if you have any questions, will do my best to answer or direct you to someone who can.

Are u in the recruitment progress all ready your are u waiting to apply for the recruitment drive all ways wanted to be a Garda 1000s apply each recruitment drive very tough to get in be happy to pm u see what the stages are like do they have maths in stage 1 stage 2 for the Garda stages...what exams have to do?

Are u in the recruitment progress all ready your are u waiting to apply for the recruitment drive all ways wanted to be a Garda 1000s apply each recruitment drive very tough to get in be happy to pm u see what the stages are like do they have maths in stage 1 stage 2 for the Garda stages...what exams have to do?

I've been waiting since Nov 2019 ish for the next campaign. Most of the high level info on the process is available online in various places.

• Advertisement

That's a long time to be waiting for the next recruitment campaign and have u applied before..

That's a long time to be waiting for the next recruitment campaign and have u applied before..

Yea I just missed it I think, never applied before no.

Best of luck with it hope goes well for u and u be in the gates of templemore we keep message each back in private messages try help eachother when it comes around try get true each stages lots of exams in stages 1....

Advertisement