Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't register for new online banking abroad: I'll have no way to pay off my credit c

Options
  • 02-03-2021 4:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I live outside of Europe. My mobile doesn't accept international calls or texts, so I can't get codes to log in. If I can't access the old site soon, I'll have no way to pay my credit card bill. What can I do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Conor, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty registering for 365. In order to register the app on your device, you would need to receive a code to your mobile. for other ways to pay your credit card, it would be best to link in with your credit card provider.

If this is ourselves, our team can be reached by logging in on 365 and selecting "service desk" > "ask a question".

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Conor_444

Hi Conor, 

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty registering for 365. In order to register the app on your device, you would need to receive a code to your mobile. for other ways to pay your credit card, it would be best to link in with your credit card provider.

If this is ourselves, our team can be reached by logging in on 365 and selecting "service desk" > "ask a question".

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Richard
    Hi Richard,

Thanks for your response. I sent a message to the service desk on Feb 27th, but no reply yet. Can you confirm that there will be no way for me to access online banking, as someone who is living abroad? 

Thanks,
    Conor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Conor_444 wrote: »
    Hi Conor, 

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Richard
    Hi Richard,

Thanks for your response. I sent a message to the service desk on Feb 27th, but no reply yet. Can you confirm that there will be no way for me to access online banking, as someone who is living abroad? 

Thanks,
    Conor
    Thanks for coming back to us Conor. It will be necessary to have a device that will allow you to receive SMS or push notifications that we will need to send to you to operate your online banking going forward. 

Many thanks
    Alison 

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Conor_444

Hi Conor, 

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Richard
    Hi Richard,

Thanks,
    Conor
    Thanks for coming back to us Conor. It will be necessary to have a device that will allow you to receive SMS or push notifications that we will need to send to you to operate your online banking going forward. 

Many thanks
    Alison 
    Thanks Alison. Can the PSK devices be ordered (and work) outside of Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Conor, 

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Richard
    Hi Richard,

Thanks,
    Conor

Many thanks
    Alison 
    Thanks Alison. Can the PSK devices be ordered (and work) outside of Ireland?
    Thanks for coming back to us here. Customers are required to have either the new mobile app or a PSK please be advised that if you have ever registered a device for the new mobile app a PSK cannot be requested on the account. The PSK will also work if outside of Ireland. If you wish to request a PSK you can do so by calling our Team directly on 0035312500362 from abroad and our colleagues here will be more than happy to help with this.

We hope this helps and that you remain safe and well.

Thanks Jen

• Advertisement
Advertisement