Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile car valet

• 02-03-2021 7:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,422 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of any reputable operators who do a thorough valet on the driveway? North county Dublin based

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

lawred2 wrote: »
    Anyone know of any reputable operators who do a thorough valet on the driveway? North county Dublin based

My wife used to use a Chinese chap for this, he was excellent, price was very competitive and he did an outstanding job, real pride in what he was doing. It's been a very long time, but we had 3 young kids at the time and he cleaned the car multiple times without ever complaining, and it used to be a right mess as you can imagine with 3 kids under the age of 7. We used to give him a hefty tip on top, as the price he charged for the work he did seemed unfair. I will ask her if she still has his contact details when she wakes up tomorrow, and if she does, I will PM them onto you, could not recommend him highly enough, only thing is he needed access to a tap be it internal or external, but that's not a problem for most people. Hope she still has the details and he still works in the same game.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Yes, got one done a few weeks ago - I can PM you details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

shesty wrote: »
    Yes, got one done a few weeks ago - I can PM you details.

Can you PM me too please?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

PM sent

Advertisement