If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery time to Cork

Options
  • 02-03-2021 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

Hi - Just ordered a Yamaha soundbar, but don't know how long the delivery leadtimes are.

Any idea, chaps?

TIA :)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi - Just ordered a Yamaha soundbar, but don't know how long the delivery leadtimes are.

Any idea, chaps?

TIA :)
    Hi MissShihTzu.

Our delivery time scale is running at 5-7 days.

However this can happen quicker.

Our courier will drop you  text once its dispatched with your delivery details.

If you drop me your name in a PM I can locate your account and ensure it gets shipped today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭MissShihTzu

Hi MissShihTzu.

If you drop me your name in a PM I can locate your account and ensure it gets shipped today :)

Hi. Many thanks for the reply. PM sent. 😊

Hi MissShihTzu.

Hi.  Many thanks for the reply. PM sent. 😊
    Cheers MissShihTzu :)

I'll drop you your tracking details once I get the product picked for shipping this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭MissShihTzu

Just took delivery of the soundbar. Awesome service - my husband will be very happy! Thank you so much for the help. :)

Just took delivery of the soundbar. Awesome service - my husband will be very happy! Thank you so much for the help. :)
    Hi MissShihTzu.

Excellent that it has arrived so quickly :)

You'll both be able to sit back and enjoy some movies or even for listen to some music through.

Thanks again for the business we really do appreciate it.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.