Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cast aluminium outdoor furniture

Options
  • 02-03-2021 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭

Can anyone advise where to buy? I've looked at Rathwood and Outdoor Furniture website. Hoping to purchase a 6 seater.
    Can they definitely be left outdoors without gettibg damaged?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,421 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I'd say it would depend on the furniture, but I have two aluminium and woven plastic chairs that have been outdoors, exposed in all weathers for a number of years. They get covered in moss and algae over the winter but a quick wash down sorts it. They are still perfect.

I'd say they were purchased in Woodies, though I can't remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

Got a cast aluminium 6—seater from outdoor furniture.ie last year, early days but still looks perfect. The cushions are supposedly waterproof, but I stored them in the shed over winter anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭carltonleon

Got Aluminium table and 6 chairs from IKEA 3 years ago and they are still in great condition. I throw a cover over them from end of October to start of March but other than that they are uncovered and pretty much like when we bought them.
    The table and chairs were SJÄLLAND and there are different size tables and different style chairs but I would highly recommend them
    The chairs I got were €65 each and the table was €169, I got the grey ones not the ones with the wood

https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/sjaelland-chair-with-armrests-outdoor-light-grey-dark-grey-10386501/

https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/sjaelland-table-outdoor-dark-grey-light-grey-s49264872/

Advertisement