Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mixer/Grinder to Make Dosa

Options
  • 03-03-2021 3:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, of not please move it to the appropriate section.

So here's my query, I've been in Ireland for a while and I miss eating dosa and idly. Looking to buy a mixer that would be able to make dosa batter. I can afford to go up to €200 and can order on Amazon or any retailers that delivers to Irish addresses. I have browsed a few but I'm not sure what would suite making dosa batter. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭con747

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, of not please move it to the appropriate section.

So here's my query, I've been in Ireland for a while and I miss eating dosa and idly. Looking to buy a mixer that would be able to make dosa batter. I can afford to go up to €200 and can order on Amazon or any retailers that delivers to Irish addresses. I have browsed a few but I'm not sure what would suite making dosa batter. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

This one ships to Ireland but I have no idea if it's any good or not, just remember you will incur taxes and duty on items that expensive on top of the price of the product due to Brexit https://www.amazon.co.uk/Premier-Litre-Table-Compact-Grinder/dp/B004OPIBV2

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,805 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Your post brings back memories of my time in kerala :)

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

We've been making in a Ninja recently. We are just making from a recipe with not much experience of the real thing so I don't know how authentic our finished product is. But we are enjoying the making and the eating.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

This recipe on BBC Good Food just uses a food processor.

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/dosa

Advertisement