Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physio Recommendation

• 03-03-2021 9:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a physio in the city that is open at the moment, I presume they are deemed essential?

I'm suffering awful neck pain so I'm hoping they might provide some relief!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭djdunny

I’ve used https://www.abbeyphysio.ie/ a few times and found them excellent. Nothing mentioned on there about if they are open. Maybe give them a call?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Paudie in the Pain Relief Clinic Mallow st is excellent and is open as far as I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Jane98

Totalcare Physio in Raheen, opposite the hospital is open at the moment. Ring them up and you'll get appointment within a day or two. I was there recently with Rob and found him very good.
    I also had awful neck and upper back pain, caused mostly from sitting constantly in front of a computer for the last number of months when I wouldn't normally be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

Elaine Carey out in Urban CoOp near the NCT centre, she's open but I assume most are open as they're an essential service.

Advertisement