If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discounts

Options
  • 03-03-2021 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,

I hope you are keeping well.

I have a basket with amp and auxillary items >1000 euro - do you have a discount code?

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Newtonia wrote: »
    Hi there,

I have a basket with amp and auxillary items >100 euro - do you have a discount code?

Thank you in advance
    Hi Newtonia.

Thanks for the post.

There are no generic voucher codes running at the moment unfortunately.

If you list me the items you are interested in I will see if I can offer a deal on them.
    (Not all items can be discounted but we always try our best).

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Newtonia

Hi there,

I have a basket with amp and auxillary items >100 euro - do you have a discount code?

Thank you in advance
    Hi Newtonia.

Thanks for the post.

If you list me the items you are interested in I will see if I can offer a deal on them.
    Thanks a million for that. I will get my husband to phone you.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi there,

Thank you in advance
    Hi Newtonia.

Thanks for the post.

Thanks a million for that. I will get my husband to phone you.
    No problem at all Newtonia :)

Or you can get him to email us his wish list to Sales@Richersounds.ie and we can give him a quote.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.