Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Heyman was he drafted to Smackdown with Roman or Solo or another free agent to be at Raw?

The tag titles on JD should happen as KO and Sami has got stale and are we getting another KO Sami feud, Sami still wants to win against Roman destroy Bloodline

Liv injured, likely Ronda and Shayna will get the titles

McDonagh Ziggler feud to show Finn a JD potential new member

I'm kinda finding Cody's promos repetitive

• Registered Users Posts: 29,086 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I've said before but I like the stuff happening in the background backstage like Paul meeting with Judgement Day and then later Finn watching JD walking away

So that Battle Royal was the main roster debut for Xyon Quinn, JD and Von Wagner. At least JD got a feud out of it. Von didn't even get eliminated onscreen.

Don't know why I haven't noticed before now, but Imperium missing their flags is strange. Not the fact they're missing, but they didn't even get new tops since you can still see the shape of the flag on them.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Cody's promo was top class. I'd prefer some sort of stip to his match with Lesnar at NOC but overall the show is shaping up nicely. Couple of decent matches on the card in Lesnar/Cody, Trish/Becks and the tag match not to mention Styles and Rollins should be an absolute banger. Presumably Rhea and Nattie are going to face off as well which is grand.

Some reports that Liv Morgan is injured. Women's Tag belts absolutely cursed!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭ThePott

Yeah some decent matches on the card alright.

Natalya getting her summer title feud is always funny. Imperium are all over the show which is class. JD getting the usual Dolph Ziggler welcome to main roster feud, definitely seems like he's going to be a Judgement Day member. Ali was definitely random but nice that he's getting a bit of attention as I think he's class.

Minor aside, I liked Ronda's return attack but yeah the women's tag is a cursed object.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Cody’s ‘what do you guys wanna talk about?’ line is cringe and genuinely never EVER gets a reaction

• Advertisement

• I was watching the match wondering who the **** JD McDonagh was. "Nice, a new Irish fella" I thought.

Never been more disgusted than when I found out it was Devlin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭ThePott

I feel the same way about this line that I do about "Who's ready for story time with Adam Cole Baybay". They both feel so forced and corny.

Did Brock ever explain his attack on Cody, a reason why

It seems Trish and Becky are getting the "contract segment" tonight

Chelsea Green looks like Britt Baker

I wouldn't mind Sonya and Chelsea taking the tag titles, they actually do work as a team well

What show is Raquel and Shotzi on, Raw or SD, I don't think free agents

Lol at Brock telling Ali grow up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,174 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It horrifies me when I see so many people over on Reddit not get Becky’s woof woof reference. It makes me feel sooooo old 😭

Would it not have made sense to have Ali in the 6 man tag instead of Riddle?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Cody is wrestling with a broken arm, what commitment

• Registered Users Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

I can't warm to Cody. In fact, I can't stand him.

I can't fathom how he is in the main event picture with Brock and Reigns.

Who will be Seth's first challenger and will he have a big in ring celebration as 1st champion, no lineage according to Twitter dirt sheets

Ciampa rumoured to return tonight, back to Miz or Gargano?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,385 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Got to love the brand splitn a mere few weeks and a SD star is in a match on Raw

Ricochet first entrant into the MITB match, going to be fun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭Cotts72

It would be great to start a gargano/miz feud setting a ppv tag match..have ciampa return beforehand and tease siding with the Miz but instead reforms DIY and joins the way

A good Miz match but he lost, I suppose MITB needs a high flyer in Riccochet

What's the point of the draft with SD stars on Raw

KO with a Usos tee

I was hoping Sonya and Chelsea would win the tag titles

Now this should be Seth's feud 😄 or will Dom Dom get a chance

Would of loved to see Bronson Reed in the MITB match but Ricochet and Nakamura in it will be good. Only a 6 man match this year with so much potential for the last 4 spots

Rollins first challenger still up in the air and turns out the rumours about it been Brock was ballax

Brock vs Cody III at Summerslam looking very likely. Be frustrating leaving Cody off the MITB ppv in that case as they'll hardly fly Brock over to cost him in the MITB match if he gets in

I guess Maxximum Male Models is finished, with Maxine joining Alpha Academy.

Every time I see Dolph's entrance video, I wonder whose initials are SG.

When are the women's titles going to change as it just seems stupid if they keep announcing the other brand for that brand's champion.

And speaking of Rhea, was she making up for having to be completely covered at Night of Champions.

I forgot Kayden and Katana had been drafted.

How dare they treat Big Body Javi like that?

Saw this comparison video

Ronda wins another title doing very little

Seth's joker laugh irks me, he can be ott

KO and Gunther a good match

I enjoyed Dom Dom and Cody, most over vs. most hated but ffs when is Rhea going to get dude smacked, she is more involved in the men's division than women's

Shayna and Ronda eye make up is awful but that NXT debut tag team did well against them

Teasing the end of Judgment Day?

Dom really plays the character well. I mean sure there are probably people who genuinely dislike him but I'm sure there are more looking forward to getting a chance to boo him. It's basically the same as singing Seth's music at this point.

• Advertisement

Damien Preist would make a decent babyface, he has the look and in ring skills but lacks a bit in promos. JD Mcdonagh as his replacement in the group would be a downgrade. Maybe Preist will cost Finn at MITB

Jinders group are already repetitive and a general rehash of 'evil baddies not from America'

Advertisement