Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭ThePott

Raw in general was excellent. Corpus Christi beating the dead crowd allegations.

Brons booking continues to make him look like a star. Interested to see what next for the Alpha Academy. Definitely didn't expect Rollins back so soon. The Liv/JD stuff still intrigues me and them calling out Finn taking the card makes me interested to see where that story will actually go, lots of potential directions.

Then the debut. Holy sh1t! Looked absolutely amazing, the camerawork, the one note playing over and over again, the mask designs, the most devastation I remember seeing on a wrestling show. That was awesome.

My hopes are high, the in-ring stuff has often been the issue and I hope the reports of less supernatural more horrific is true cause that could work. Either way, based on debut alone, they've got something awesome here. Think it already puts any of the other Wyatt/Fiend debuts to shame. Intrigued to see how this sort of angle plays out in the new era of WWE.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

That Bron spear on Ludwig was great. The way it was shot with the aerial view of breaker running around the ring was so well shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,021 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Something funny about seeing Little Petey Pump stopping Bron.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,271 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Will they acknowledge the pasts of the Wyatt 6 or will history be swept under the rug like

Austin Theory and AOP been in a stables with Seth Rollins

The lock box

I know they kinda have to do it, but after that ending and murdering everyone there, having their t-shirts on WWE shop kinda takes away from it a bit.

So is Bray counted as part of the 6 or is there another member?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Was wondering that myself. Surely if there's a 6th it would be Brawn though. He'd give them a proper (even moreso) menacing vibe if they did a slow burner turn for him to rejoin.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I have watched the video back a load of times and I swear that's Gunther and Carmelo Hayes stacked under Rowan and his Help hammer. They're not being too clear of anyone…ahem... Murdered though other than Gable for the moment it seems. The fella in gorilla stretched out across the equipment looked a little like Rollins too but you can't see the face.

Online theories are wild though. Loads saying the full list of those targeted is Gable, Gunther, Cody, Carmelo, Triple H, Brawn, Dominik🤣 I can't say I saw Brawn, Dom or Cody myself though.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I think they’re saying Gable, Gunther, Carmelo, Dominik amongst the victims

All of who have recently turned their backs on their family….

• Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭Officer999

True. And also Nikki Cross for example on Instagram sharing so many stories and posts about it takes away from the realism too. They really should be staying off social media.

You could technically add Rollins in there over the Shield, I'm convinced that's his belt buckle on the fella panned out on the equipment!

• Advertisement

Slightly off topic but had to laugh when I Googled Nikki now and the picture used for Killian Dain under "People also search for" is an interesting look for him

I liked how they even showed Paul trying to talk to Drew after he quit before Adam Pearce continued to talk to him. Just small details like that helps.

Maybe we'll see Drew Galloway turn up on Impact.

Hope they at least let it go a few weeks anyway and don't just have him interrupt Punk on smackdown.

Me thinks Punk is cleared and will enter MITB thus Drew getting his revenge then

Chad got screwed again. But gonna be a hell of a slap em up match.

Meat and lettuce

Kind of wished they kept Gable out of the W6 stuff and picked someone else

I imagine it’s part of a bigger plan. Otis might feel guilty for leaving chad on his own and go back to him prolonging that storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭Officer999

Very intrigued to see how they follow up the Wyatt 6 tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 10,015 ✭✭✭✭cena

Raw is moving back to 2 hrs when it hits Netflix next year

But rumours Smackdown could move to 3 hours 🤦‍♂️

• Registered Users Posts: 14,559 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

• Advertisement

I wouldn’t be surprised other than a video interference clip if they don’t show up.

I have a feeling they will be used sparingly to keep interest levels up. And I’m still not convinced they have an end game in mind for the group.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,015 ✭✭✭✭cena

If raw is going to more edgy it should stay 3hrs

• Registered Users Posts: 86,117 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Irish tag team champions, the student and the teacher

Chad Gable winning MITB, cash in on Sami then?

HHH seems to be pushing the new blood in Bron and Lyra anyway. Ilya as well. Poor Kiana may get more of the spotlight later.

Bo looks so much like Bray that I thought it was Bray at first.

Now does anyone know Dom's number just so we can confirm what the picture was? For science!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Petermc83

the liv / judgement day story has been excellent. Who does she side with at the end? Dom or Prince?
    every week, the little facets of storylines being peppered in has been so so good and entertaining. Loving the edge towards the Attitude Era based storyline too.
    And I can’t wait for pop when Rhea comes back to get her revenge..

I know I mentioned the blood before, but I also notice the likes of Scarlett dressing more sexily as well as how Liv is acting. And none of it seems to be forced for the sake of it. Like I'd say Liv enjoys the role.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭Ridley

I don't rate Priest much anyway but that he's world champ and not even the main story of the Judgement Day shenanigans ain't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I've only seen bits of it but my prediction would be that Finn and Liv are working together. To what end I don't know but I'm somewhat curious at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,117 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Zelina and Liv segment was quite good, Zelina is good on the mic and while Rhea is out, she is a decent feud for Liv

I did lol at Liv's heel boots as she and Zelina are about the same height but the "heel" needed to look bigger I suppose 😃

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

That is a serious line up for the men's MITB match.

But it will be a waste if they use it for Drew to win and cash in on the night only for Punk to screw him then. That feud doesn't need any belt or briefcase. Will probably be Punk costing Drew the lader match tho.

Advertisement