Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist Recommendations

Options
  • 04-03-2021 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭

Anyone recommend a dentist in or around D15? Quite an anxious patient and don't want to be ripped off either.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Village Dental in Blanchardstown. My wife isn't a big fan of dentists but she said they did everything they could to put her at ease and make it as stress-free as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Senature

I've been to Loomes Dentist on Clonsilla Road and thought they were good

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I've been to both, primarily Loomes.

With Loomes I found it really hard to get an appointment. Early last year one of teeth broke off. First appointment at Loomes was a month away but Village got be in about 2 days later. The female dentist was great and very reassuring.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭jonnybravo

Another thumbs up for Village Dentists.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭A Knight of Ireland

Another thumbs up for Villiage Dental practice. Brilliant experience from start to finish

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,407 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Senature wrote: »
    I've been to Loomes Dentist on Clonsilla Road and thought they were good

He was my dentists years and years ago. Thought he was brilliant. Genuinely calming. He had a great reputation though and was hard to get an appointment at one point.

Think Smiles and it's cheaper prices may have eased the wait though

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Celtise

Thanks all for the recommendations. Went with Village Dental practice and would highly recommend them now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dobbit

Has anyone been in to Village Dental in the last 2 weeks? I've been trying to call them to make an appointment but they don't pick up, also not replying to emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Celtise

Dobbit wrote: »
    Has anyone been in to Village Dental in the last 2 weeks? I've been trying to call them to make an appointment but they don't pick up, also not replying to emails.

I was there last week. Had to ring a few times to get through.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dobbit

Celtise wrote: »
    I was there last week. Had to ring a few times to get through.

Thanks! Finally got through today, would be raging to have to move dentist.

• Advertisement
Advertisement