Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir 5G plans

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Jlayay

Just signed on to this plan, getting 4 bars of 5g in my apartment with iPhone 12 but when I run speed test it is only showing 15-30 MbPS and 10-20 Mbps on a tethered iPad.

I had Vodafone 5g a few months back and it was showing 400-600 mbps. Was wondering if anyone else has slow speeds?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Ocer

quick update:

seems like eir is starting limit non-MBB 5G sim card! I have an eir 5G sim card in Huawei CPE pro 2, it was working fine before Mid June, But I found in these days, the download speed is limited to 5M and up speed is limited to 1M.

Anyone has the same problem?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

No issues here.

Have you been a heavy user?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Ocer

eeloe wrote: »
    No issues here.

Have you been a heavy user?

kind of. but it should be limited in a bill circle. limitation should be lift in next circle. strange. called eir this morning, they say will looking into it. update later.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭ismamai

any update on this. Considering getting EIR 5G mobile broadband with the Huawei CPE pro 2

• Advertisement
Advertisement